Visa Run Suggestion Needed

Anyone of you guys who knows anything about this service...

http://www.visabus.com

"Starting soon"... When? Has been Starting soon for two years now, I belive.

And another thing:

Can someone please tell me the difference between Baan Pak Kad (Pong Nam Ron) and Baan Laem (Rakam). These two borders are quite near each other. For a long time I thought that there was only one border post in that area, but I now realize that there is one new post, Baan Laem. How long has it been open?

(See map here: http://www.visabus.com/maps.htm )

Regads,

Bertil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ,

no , some friends n myself called them n send email but no answer n e-mail does not exist anymore .

I think only Ban Laem(Thailand or Daung(Cambo) is a International Crossing . The border there is open since 1 year n most operators from BKK n Pattaya are going there .

depart 10 o'clock, a bit late for me, but it is pretty quick.

did a visarun with them last Saturday, it was really quick, back about 6:00 PM.

did a visarun by my own car during weekend, it took almost 10 hours for the whole trip, and cost me over 15 hundred baht only for the gas bill, I guess I will try these guys next time.

you must be a slow driver, it is only 600 km.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to visas runs but I've done some reading on this forum to get an idea. I haven't done one yet, but the day is fast approaching for me. There's just one thing I want to know before I go. Apologies if I've missed it on an existing thread but, from what I've read, it seems like most of the one day visa runs only get you a 30 day stamp. I was wondering if it's possible to get a 60 day tourist visa from any of the countries around LOS? I guess it would probably take a bit longer than a day, if it's possible. Does anyone have any information on what to do, where to go and an approx. budget? Thanks.

a couple of questions to you , what nationality are you , what visa do you have now?

You can PM me for more details.

In general 60 days Tourist Visa , 2 or more entry are easy obtainable in Penang. You can also go to Vientane,Singapore,KL .

Visa Run you can get yr 30day visaexemption stamp or get yr valid multiple TouristVisa or Non Imm Visa extented by 60 respective 90 days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi , just did it in 8.5 hours , without racing.

Problem is slow n dangerous traffic on 317 , from Sakaew to Soi Dao n of course BKK traffic.

tried quick thai visa once, took 8 hours for everything, include traveling & the border run.

I prefer their service, 'cause alcohol is banned on the trip.