Can't Receive Sms From Germany

Benny_GER

I went to Thailand my first time for 3 weeks and want to stay in contact with a girl from Bangkok. She already send me a SMS, I send one/two/three back but everytime I got an error-report back about 3 days later. She can't receive SMS from foreign countries (i think), but maybe she can activate it?

Don't know which provider she choose, but her number starts with +66 59, maybe someone can help me :o

TIA

Benny

Maybe she don't want your SMS?  :o

Easiest way would be to call her if you really wanted to

contact her, don't you think?

Like i said, she already send me some SMS, but its really sad if you can't reply. And phoning from Germany to Thailand isn't that nice, I've already tried it. And its expensive too if you call her everyday.

I thought maybe someone knows this problem and can tell me the number she has to dial to activate incoming messages from foreign countries.

You don't say where your own phone (or SIM-card) is registered.

Possible that your own provider has not opened the roaming system to allow you sending SMS to a +66 number (which is in Thailand)

You also indicate +66 59

Is this correct? I might be wrong but hand phone numbers in Thailand shold be +66 1 or +66 6, not sure about the 5...

She most probably has a one2call sim card.

Benny your phone settings are maybe blocking outgoing sms? Or as Axel says; maybe your sim provider is blocking it.

Have you tried Skype out? Very cheap to call from PC to phones all over the world.

www.skype.com

Good Luck