Cricket

Tolley

Does anyone know of a bar that has the ashes coverage in Pattaya?

Roo Bar on Walking Street may also be showing it......lots of ex pat Aussies and Poms drink there.......

I'll be in Pattaya for the third test, so this is good info for me also. :o

..i guess whatever floats you boat is good...

Like attaching a mobile phone to your head, like in your avtar ?

I have heard that the radio waves from mobile phones helps reduce stress related illnesses. I don't know if this is correct or not. Anyway it is an option for people if they have run out of treatments as stress can affect your overall health which obviously is not a good thing. :o

i have watched criket once and I fell asleep. why do they rub the ball against their crotch, it all seems gay to me..i guess whatever floats you boat is good...

to me there's no more gay game than rugby league - all that putting your head up behind some guys arse, and hugging together in scrums - - and then they all go in and shower together...

:o

Since no-one answered sensibly here is a list that I know of. Please note this is by no means comprehensive:

Soi 6 - The Jack Tar Bar has it on his South African Sattelite. Which is a different coverage to the UBC one.

Soi Regent Marina - The Grapevine

Soi Rungland - OK Corral

Soi Diana - The Premiership Cafe (I think that's teh name). It is the one that shows all of the English Football games.

Jomtien - Simple Simons (Turn left at the second 7-11 on beach road)

The reason for telling you about the different coverage will become apparent when you watch UBC, the adds are all indian........

Edited by manfromoz