Where Ca I Buy Go Kart New Or Used?

BrownGhost

Give this one a try

Been to the local track down there yet? There's 2 just down the hill before Kathu coming from Patong or conversely opposite going towards Patong but the best one for your type of karts is on the side heading towards Kathu on the left it's behind a couple of buildings at the bottom of the hill so a bit obscured from the road.. They have and support competition karts..

Edited by WarpSpeed

• 2 weeks later...

thanks i know both tracks, i have been there, but for buying a kart they are not the right place..

Ill try simon racing :)

Do you know, if the track in the right side, if one can go there whit ons own Kart and drive on the track?

thanks i know both tracks, i have been there, but for buying a kart they are not the right place..

Ill try simon racing :)

Do you know, if the track in the right side, if one can go there whit ons own Kart and drive on the track?

You say right side? Is that heading towards Patong or coming from Patong? I'm pretty sure the one heading towards Patong does allow you to drive your own karts there obviously for a fee. I've seen others doing it but not sure if they also rent shop space there or not to get the privilege.. Don't forget to tell Simon I sent you please.. Likely they will though there is really no reason not to money is money..

Edited by WarpSpeed

BG,

Are you going to race?

I would say go to a few race meetings and have a look around, meet some fellow racers etc.

I note that CRG does not have a Thai dealer. I know it is fun to be different but when in Rome...

I used to race a Lane with K77/78 also had an obscure frame in Canada ran in Stock Lite (Yamaha) but that was a loong time ago.

CRG dos have a dealer in thailand.

but crg website data on thai dealer is all wrong..

both mail and phone number is wrong.. what a joke..

but i found them by searching the net..

but im talking to simonracing, they respond faster to mails, and answer the qustions you have..

i have a better feel for them than the CRG dealer, so im going to do my buisness whit them i think..

lets see what offer they give me :)

i can tell you when going to patong. the right side is good, there you can ride.

the left side, no good, slow carts, and you cant bring your own cart there :(

so for phuket, there is only 1 track, :(

sucks...

we also need a drifting track in phuket, track day, drift track :)

CRG dos have a dealer in thailand.

but crg website data on thai dealer is all wrong..

both mail and phone number is wrong.. what a joke..

but i found them by searching the net..

but im talking to simonracing, they respond faster to mails, and answer the qustions you have..

i have a better feel for them than the CRG dealer, so im going to do my buisness whit them i think..

lets see what offer they give me :)

Glad to hear that Simon is helping you out he's a good sort and been doing it a long time, hope he can help you out.. You're right there really is only one track there, they had it re-done a couple of years ago it used to be pretty tired, overly twisty, short and a lot of hard work now it flows much better and has some short straights that let you rest a second or 2, but that track will condition you well for others...

im going whit simon and a KZ shifter, he is making me an offer now.. :)

i just cant wait till it get my new kart.... woooommmm wooommm, race time... :)

Do any one know whats the closest track to Patong other then than one here in Patong?

(track one can bring ons own kart and drive)