If You Are Listening To Music Now..

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sprit In The Sky - Norman Greenbaum

that sort of reminds me of being banged up in the Orange County jail for possession of three joints during my senior year of high school for one week during the Easter holiday...we were in 'O' tank...especial for dopeheads that didn't want to cut their hair...(1969)

what I'm thinkin' about is 'fire...I bid you to burn...' someone got a hold of a paper bag, put on his heid, twisted the top and set it a blaze and ran up and down the cellblock...the screws went clazy...just another day in 'O' tank...

oh yeah...they retaliated...tossed our cells...singled us out for abuse and conficated a copy of the bhag avad gita that was goin' the rounds...they couldn't have done worse; ain't nothing like not seeing sunlight for 8 days...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

that sort of reminds me of being banged up in the Orange County jail for possession of three joints during my senior year of high school for one week during the Easter holiday...we were in 'O' tank...especial for dopeheads that didn't want to cut their hair...(1969)

what I'm thinkin' about is 'fire...I bid you to burn...' someone got a hold of a paper bag, put on his heid, twisted the top and set it a blaze and ran up and down the cellblock...the screws went clazy...just another day in 'O' tank...

"The Crazy World of Arthur Brown".....he was a schoolteacher at the time I believe

"The Crazy World of Arthur Brown".....he was a schoolteacher at the time I believe

that sounds right...I AM THE GOD OF hel_l FIRE!!!...a crazy song for a crazy circumstance...

that sounds right...I AM THE GOD OF hel_l FIRE!!!...a crazy song for a crazy circumstance...

Try this....