Great Western Food

SausageKing

Where are you folks located?

I'm interested in some of the US foods but am concerned about delivery. I am near Nong Bua Lamphu.

SK can deliver to most major city's and example Chiang mai - bangkok to a depot is 400B delivery charge and if door to door 1.200B in 10 wheel truck. we export all over Thailand

SK can deliver to most major city's and example Chiang mai - bangkok to a depot is 400B delivery charge and if door to door 1.200B in 10 wheel truck. we export all over Thailand

Those delivery prices mean your products are only available in Chiang Mai! I used to buy your sausages from Makro in Bangkok but they stopped stocking them quite some time ago, what happened?

Those delivery prices mean your products are only available in Chiang Mai! I used to buy your sausages from Makro in Bangkok but they stopped stocking them quite some time ago, what happened?

Hi their and that was kitchen king brand and not sausage king brand in makro. we export national thailand and can arrange for home delivery to most places. SK Rob

Hi their and that was kitchen king brand and not sausage king brand in makro. we export national thailand and can arrange for home delivery to most places. SK Rob

Ah sorry about that, it's easy to mixed up with so many 'King' brands. Due to gout problems I'm not a big meat eater anymore, I would buy from Makro or Villa etc. occasionally but paying a high premium for delivery just isn't worth it. Any chances of you supplying stores?

Ah sorry about that, it's easy to mixed up with so many 'King' brands. Due to gout problems I'm not a big meat eater anymore, I would buy from Makro or Villa etc. occasionally but paying a high premium for delivery just isn't worth it. Any chances of you supplying stores?

thats ok and if you wish we can send orders to you. we supply tops supermarkets but not in your area yet. Rob

Edited by SAUSAGEKING