Rainy Season

I think it started a couple of weeks back.

It amazes me how it varies on such a small island. Here in Plai Laem we have been having rain on and off since the beginning of September. However, only one big storm - the rest are 'p ss holes in the snow' by comparison.

Today I was looking at big storms on Koh Phangnan and Maenam, but sunshine in Plai Laem.

Great 'ere innit?

Up at the Secret Waterfalls yesterday & the flow is back to being good, the small reservoir on the way up, is full to over flowing...

I am not sure how much of Maenam it feeds... but think water shortages should be over now! Me thinks it's going to be a wetter than last year's season!

I guess the new drainage system on the ring road with get a good test this year.... ?

Problem of course the grass, weeds & plants are growing like crazy! :(

Yours is starting and ours in Chiang Mia is come to an end.

I don't know what part of Doi Saket you live in gotlost but the part I live in it certainly hasn't come to an end. In fact the mrs just had to bring her washing in out of the rain.

yep,is n't the rain so good,it actually feels like its been raining on and off with cooler days since the last week in july,i know not really rainy season weather but rain non the less.I've got a 200litre plastic container sitting by the roof where the water cascades off,and its filling up every couple of days.

Yours is starting and ours in Chiang Mia is come to an end.

I don't know what part of Doi Saket you live in gotlost but the part I live in it certainly hasn't come to an end. In fact the mrs just had to bring her washing in out of the rain.

I did not say it stoped. I just said its coming to an end. Someday.:lol: