Ex Pats Club

brianw

That one mentioned is for yanks, the others meet in Grand Sole hotel 2nd road

The one on beach rd is not just Yanks and has a great mix of people ,,wife's and husbands, single people and the lot.

I would say they are both good and if you go to beach rd first you can do other after and see which one you like best.

Breakfast at beach rd is good.

I've attended the one mentioned by the OP and can say that yanks are in the minority. A lot of diversity and all are welcome but there are more Brits than yanks if that is important to anybody. Might add I don't see many Germans as the other club seems to be their favorite. The other club was founded by Neils Colov and is his "baby" so to speak.

I've attended the one mentioned by the OP and can say that yanks are in the minority. A lot of diversity and all are welcome but there are more Brits than yanks if that is important to anybody. Might add I don't see many Germans as the other club seems to be their favorite. The other club was founded by Neils Colov and is his "baby" so to speak.

:unsure: Why does Neils colov charge to visit his expat club???B)

They all charge but in different ways - how else can they get a venue for their meetings ?

Because you get a help yourself breakfast also