George Washington

jori

I

Off steams George (actually its off to the breakers yard in Taiwan) got onto the ship also,but you had to leave your vehicle at the last check point and walk a couple of hundred yards,no one was interested in security,even strolled around the flight deck until told to wait for a guide.

Anyway off steams the Pacific 6th fleet crewed by the oddest 5500 bunch I have ever set eyes on,seems as Homeland Defense has gone around KY Fl Mi and other hick states getting all the whacked out specimens it could find in the US navy ,never famed for multi tasking the US crewman has only to push a button flick a switch as far as I could see

The captain and first officer will be the future coolies of the Hang Seng Dynasty ,shark fin soup a welcome feast for them,the other non descript tossers will be counting their Baht as the Dollar becomes parity with the Baht,hoping for a muffti party sometime next year.

Battle honours of the Pacific Fleet include Bull Run Little Big Horn and of course Alamein (and anything else that can be thought of).

God Bless my cat

Off your medication, I see.

I

Off steams George (actually its off to the breakers yard in Taiwan) got onto the ship also,but you had to leave your vehicle at the last check point and walk a couple of hundred yards,no one was interested in security,even strolled around the flight deck until told to wait for a guide.

Anyway off steams the Pacific 6th fleet crewed by the oddest 5500 bunch I have ever set eyes on,seems as Homeland Defense has gone around KY Fl Mi and other hick states getting all the whacked out specimens it could find in the US navy ,never famed for multi tasking the US crewman has only to push a button flick a switch as far as I could see

The captain and first officer will be the future coolies of the Hang Seng Dynasty ,shark fin soup a welcome feast for them,the other non descript tossers will be counting their Baht as the Dollar becomes parity with the Baht,hoping for a muffti party sometime next year.

Battle honours of the Pacific Fleet include Bull Run Little Big Horn and of course Alamein (and anything else that can be thought of).

God Bless my cat

Off your medication, I see.

F@#4 Me, I need all the medication I can get down my throat the next time a Cuba or other incident blows up. Think the Irish navy would do a better job (Do Ireland have a navy)?