Why I Prefer Tv Over Other Forums

BobMarleyWannabe

I usually lurk and rarely post on Thailand forums but having been reading postings on a competitor forum I was shocked at the ignorance of the subject matter and the moderator who allowed a non related subject matter to go on and on. The subject matter dealt with the age old questiont why Jews are hated . As if these posters do not realize that these same people have been hated since the dawn of the Jewish religion. I am not sure what this has to do with Thailand anyways there are plenty of forums with similar minded people can share their ignorance. As I originally stated in the beginning of this post, I have been lurking on this board for a long long time and I know for a fact that the moderators on this board woud not allow this type of content to go more then a few post before it woud be closed down. Just giving some credit where credit is due

Hi Bob,

thanks for the vote of confidence and it is much appreciated. We do expect our members to read and follow the forum rules (found here or at the link at the top right hand of the forum) and to maintain a modicum of civility and decency, not always easy.

We ask members to use the report button to post offensive, attacking, racist and other posts in breach of forum rules. The report button can be found at the left hand side of each post. We do always read them and will often respond but don't expect to get a personal response from each report, just rest assured they are read and dealt with.

And that, I think is enough of that as we aren't really here to slag off other forums. But again, thanks for the vote of confidence from the entire mod team.

//CLOSED//