Uk Visitor Visa - Fund Question

My Thai GF currently is in Australia travelling, but will be back on Sunday to begin the visa application process.

She currently has minimal funds in her bank but her parents are going to give her 100,000 baht for her trip to the UK. (I am sponsoring her fully though)

Her family are affluent and she is well educated and owns a car, land etc but I am stil conscious that a sudden deposit of 100, 000 baht looks suss?

She will mention in her application form and supporting letters that her parents have provided this money but do you think it may cause an issue?

She has been to the UK before but I am still worried, its 100% legitimate though.

The first time i sponsored my Thai GF now wife, back in 2006 she did exactly the same thing, although not sure about exact amount, and we had no problems, but i did give them as much information as possible.

Have noticed some people on here have struggled to get visa's for their better halves due to the length of time they asked for. We asked for 6 months and was no problem. Maybe now its getting harder.

Good luck

The first time i sponsored my Thai GF now wife, back in 2006 she did exactly the same thing, although not sure about exact amount, and we had no problems, but i did give them as much information as possible.

Have noticed some people on here have struggled to get visa's for their better halves due to the length of time they asked for. We asked for 6 months and was no problem. Maybe now its getting harder.

Good luck

Great, cheers, like I said she has been here before and we tell the truth in all cases but I still feel paranoid about our actions.

Since graduating in March she has dossed on her friends sofa in BKK, spent 30 days with me in Chiang Mai and Koh Lanta, went travelling to Korea and Australia and worked with her brother at his mini-marts in Phuket. All funded by her parents. Whilst nothing out of the ordinary for a 20 something girl in the UK, in Thailand I feel like we need to justify her existence.

The best I can do is tell the truth and cross my fingers.

Sudden, unexplained large deposits in an applicants bank account may arouse suspicions in the ECOs mind, but saying that the money is from her parents to fund her trip should ease any concerns the ECO may have.

Given her travel history, I can't see this being a problem.