Back Problems In Bangkok

Captain Chaos

I've been suffering with a "slipped disc" in my lower back for a couple of months now. I have no complaints about the standard of care / attention that I have received at Bumrungrad - except that they just don't seem to be able to fix it!

I think it may be time for a second opinion. I live in Yannawa so was thinking about BNH. My TGF on the other hand says that Chula has a very good reputation (don't know if this is among Thais, farangs, or both.

If anyone has been unfortunate enough to have experienced a slipped disc, and can suggest somewhere, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

My TGF on the other hand says that Chula has a very good reputation (don't know if this is among Thais, farangs, or both.

for Chula Hosp, its great place also..but obviously its Goverment Hosp, so you need to be Qued .. slow then ..

anyhow, try to put this one in your list

้ีHuachiew General Hospital 665 Bumrungmuang Road., bangkok 10100 Tel 0-2223-1351

get well soon

Bambi :o

I've been suffering with a "slipped disc" in my lower back for a couple of months now. I have no complaints about the standard of care / attention that I have received at Bumrungrad - except that they just don't seem to be able to fix it!

I think it may be time for a second opinion. I live in Yannawa so was thinking about BNH. My TGF on the other hand says that Chula has a very good reputation (don't know if this is among Thais, farangs, or both.

If anyone has been unfortunate enough to have experienced a slipped disc, and can suggest somewhere, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

been to Bumrungrad, BNH and Bangkok Christian.All diagnosed me wrong except Bangkok Christian believe it or not. It all depends on the Doctor you get and the experience they have.....so I went home to NZ for treatment. :o

Thanks in advance.

Have you considered a chiropractor? Dr. Don is probably the best in the region, and has cured back pain for both me, my wife and her uncle. Very professional, and rather inexpensive. He has just relocated (still in Sukhumvit Soi 23). PM me if you want phone number and a description of how to get there.