Thai Jealousy And Revenge....

gravion

I see alot of Thais opening their businesses down the street also most of them live there, internet cafes, apartments, food shops, laundrete...

But also i see some tension or some <deleted> which people are descreetely putting rubbishes and shit in their haters' places etc....

but not much on car vandalism although i do see some keying..

what's going on?

'thomo' timestamp='1286624245' post='3941269']

western-ism making it's way to Thailand. :(

(Quote)

Where oh where do you get that idea from ? Most buisness people I have known do not have that sort of problem , then again , they do not set up in the same vein as a dozen other vendors , we have been in the same location for at least 25 years and never had a single problem . We give excellent service and value for money , most of our customers are repeat with honesty going both ways , we even have third generation clients .

theres a lot of key scratching everywhere in thailand, my wife has allways warned me of this, i dont know why

see many Thais using keys to clean the inside of there ears ..per haps that is what she means by key scratching rolleyes.gif

Edited by welsh1

Both my car and my wifes car have been keyed in the past. My wifes was keyed on every panel. And mine was left with a big Zoro Z on the wing! Maybe we parked in the wrong area!!!!

Not good but nothing to do about it despite there being guards everywhere.

As for Thais trying to upset other businesses, can anyone remember store wars in the Dandy comic? It's been going on all over the world ever since the first business started. Some people can't compete because they don't know how so they then become desperate. And desperate people do desperate things.

I think that the people doing these things have not learned how to deal with what they perceive as problems. Instead of upping the quality of their service(s) they can only think to cause problems. I do not think this is unique to Thais or Westerners.

+1

Can I +2 or is that cheating?

I think that the people doing these things have not learned how to deal with what they perceive as problems. Instead of upping the quality of their service(s) they can only think to cause problems. I do not think this is unique to Thais or Westerners.

+1

Can I +2 or is that cheating?

Not at all +3 from me. where on earth in Thailand do these people live for heaven sake.

Both my car and my wifes car have been keyed in the past. My wifes was keyed on every panel. And mine was left with a big Zoro Z on the wing! Maybe we parked in the wrong area!!!!

Not good but nothing to do about it despite there being guards everywhere.

As for Thais trying to upset other businesses, can anyone remember store wars in the Dandy comic? It's been going on all over the world ever since the first business started. Some people can't compete because they don't know how so they then become desperate. And desperate people do desperate things.

Desperate Dan wasn't desperate.. If the Thai tv is anything to go by theyre a sad sad bunch!!