Spicy

wehugheog

In the last week I met a dutch guy that later that night took a girl home from Spicy. The next morning he went downstairs to change some money at the reception of the place he was staying. He got back to his room and (can't mention). The girl left and about an hour later his found out that his passport was gone. He had to go to BKK to get a new one and took an early flight home.

Two nights ago a friend of mine took a girl home from Spicy. The next day she left and called him about an hour later to pay her THB 2000 for her to give him his passport back.

What's going here? Is this the new scam?

Any other likewise stories out there?

I agree with both of you. I never take a girl home from Spicy (if and when i go there with some tourist or so) as I have a really nice girl. But these are newbies in town/LOS and don't know what kind of girls they are or the Chang (Singha, whatever) clouded their minds so much that their judgement was impaired. Yes, the latter is their own fault, but do they deserve to have their passports taken? Not in my opinion.

I agree with both of you. I never take a girl home from Spicy (if and when i go there with some tourist or so) as I have a really nice girl. But these are newbies in town/LOS and don't know what kind of girls they are or the Chang (Singha, whatever) clouded their minds so much that their judgement was impaired. Yes, the latter is their own fault, but do they deserve to have their passports taken? Not in my opinion.

I f I left my passport in view of one of the aforementioned I would deserve to have it nicked, whether I am a newbie or not. Som nam na! Would you do this in your own country.

I f I left my passport in view of one of the aforementioned I would deserve to have it nicked, whether I am a newbie or not. Som nam na! Would you do this in your own country.

No, in my own country I don't carry my passport :whistling: do you?

Sorry, couldn't resist, though I understand the point you're making.

No, in my own country I don't carry my passport :whistling: do you?

Sorry, couldn't resist, though I understand the point you're making.

Silly mistake, glad you got my point.

whahahahahha a i wanna fall off my chair ,if you want to F*** around , be simple go find yourself some meat and PAY for it .

don't try to be some D*** and feel you can get a FREE F*** .

2000 = Payment + Late charges .

whahhahahahahaha seriously Bonker

like i always said is our duty to protect our belonging . if we can;t protect what belonging to us .

who else will do it for you .

maybe i should start a passport day care center in chiangmai or shall i call it passport care center express service . and i will send a messenger to collect your passport any where in chiangmai when you bring some girl from a meat market to any hotel or your guest house and i will bring back your passport when she leave . all this i will only charge you 1000b .

10% discount for TV user who give me their screen name WHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAH pardon me i just can;t help it with the ending line .

make it 20% if you have more then 500 post

Edited by Ta22

Where they paid their fee? 2000 Baht ransom sounds like someone did not pay. Unfortunately, this has become a real problem with some tourists and cheap locals and has greatly increased over the last 10 years. These are working girls and no matter the case they expect to be paid, in love or not, late night at Spicy or not.

I'm not making a judgement against the 2 tourists.

For a while I engaged the services of a proper young Thai lady as a private language tutor for lessons in my condo. The first time she came, I made a point of meeting her in the lobby and introducing her to the security guy so she wouldn't have a problem getting in to use the elevator in the future. The second time she came, I figured she'd be able to use the elevator and she did show up on time, but flustered. Turns out the security guy asked to keep her Thai ID card, saying he'd return it when she left the building. She said they acted as if she was from Spicy's. She complied, giving up her Thai ID and grew to accept this restriction from our building security staff.

Too bad the OP's two friends weren't in my condo building!

Where they paid their fee? 2000 Baht ransom sounds like someone did not pay.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.

Much better to truthfully lay out the budget for the night and let them decide.

"Ok, need to pay hotel.. 350 baht, need to get tuk tuk back.. 60 baht... my beer and your beer.. 120 baht.

So that leaves... 300 baht and change, assuming you already own condoms. Plus a priceless amount of love and affection.. Your call."

Being open and honest is very important in life. Being really handsome, respectful and entertaining also helps.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

yeah I have been getting a lot of "language lessons" lately. Good times.

Oh dear, I really don't want to sully the reputation of my Thai teacher! She normally doesn't do private lessons in the homes of her students. Instead, she meets them in public places like restaurants. She makes an exception for older ladies, especially if we can advance our Thai vocabulary by demonstrating cooking techniques and recipes for her. That's how I learned the name of every Thai fruit and vegetable in my kitchen and she learned how to make Mexican salsa. Kind of a cultural exchange program, but a little different than the one the OP had in mind!

so being new in town means its ok to have your passport taken, try some sympathy for the new people some time, we don't all have the benefit of wisdom/hindsight

btw..never happened to me but some of the states i got into when here on holiday i must have met only nice ones and been lucky :rolleyes:

Fools are born everyday. You just happen to know 2 of them.

If you pull a lady of the night, you never take them back to your room. They deserve all they get.

That's a bit harsh.

I have heard some bad rumours about Spicy and I would not venture there myself.

There is no problem with bringing a girl back to your room if you use common sense and take precautions, other then condoms I mean.

If you intend to bring a lady of the night back to your room, no 1: place all your valuables in the hotel or guesthouse safe before you go out on the pull if they have one. Otherwise, hide your passport and other important items under the mattress before you go out and lock your room as you leave. Later if you score and the broad is in the room, keep her in your sights at all times. If you need to use the loo, make it quick not giving the lady time to search your room for valuables.

But the no 1 option is the best. No problems here at all if you play it safe.

Edited by Tywais
Photo removed for privacy reasons

Thanks (?!?) for the rather edgy mobile photo, BJ...:unsure:

I think a lot of people come here who have not travelled much in developing countries.

Perhaps never been in places that have some degree of poverty and its consequences.

If you don't have your wits about you, you can be stripped clean and left for dead in pretty much any of the ~190 countries of the world. Not just the poor and developing ones.

Be careful out there, people.

But let us not have this thread devolve into a discussion of you know what.

Because discussion of prostitution is against Thai Visa forum rules, except in the general sense.

No specifics, places, photos, names, etc. Verboten.

Just a friendly reminder. B)

Thanks (?!?) for the rather edgy mobile photo, BJ...:unsure:

I think a lot of people come here who have not travelled much in developing countries.

Perhaps never been in places that have some degree of poverty and its consequences.

If you don't have your wits about you, you can be stripped clean and left for dead in pretty much any of the ~190 countries of the world. Not just the poor and developing ones.

Be careful out there, people.

But let us not have this thread devolve into a discussion of you know what.

Because discussion of prostitution is against Thai Visa forum rules, except in the general sense.

No specifics, places, photos, names, etc. Verboten.

Just a friendly reminder. B)

Never had there been truer words spoken.

whahahahahha a i wanna fall off my chair ,if you want to F*** around , be simple go find yourself some meat and PAY for it .

don't try to be some D*** and feel you can get a FREE F*** .

2000 = Payment + Late charges .

whahhahahahahaha seriously Bonker

like i always said is our duty to protect our belonging . if we can;t protect what belonging to us .

who else will do it for you .

maybe i should start a passport day care center in chiangmai or shall i call it passport care center express service . and i will send a messenger to collect your passport any where in chiangmai when you bring some girl from a meat market to any hotel or your guest house and i will bring back your passport when she leave . all this i will only charge you 1000b .

10% discount for TV user who give me their screen name WHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAH pardon me i just can;t help it with the ending line .

make it 20% if you have more then 500 post

They made a "contribution", hence the shock.

Agreed with Mod. I am just letting you know what happen twice within a week and BOTH cases where people that I know (no I hope it's not me being the bad influence here :) ).

Anyway just a heads up.

Edited by wehugheog

If you pull a lady of the night, you never take them back to your room. They deserve all they get.

That's a bit harsh.

There is no problem with bringing a girl back to your room if you use common sense and take precautions, other then condoms I mean.

If you intend to bring a lady of the night back to your room, no 1: place all your valuables in the hotel or guesthouse safe before you go out on the pull if they have one. Otherwise, hide your passport and other important items under the mattress before you go out and lock your room as you leave. Later if you score and the broad is in the room, keep her in your sights at all times. If you need to use the loo, make it quick not giving the lady time to search your room for valuables.

How come you have a picture of me missus :blink:

That's a bit harsh.

How come you have a picture of me missus :blink:

Don`t worry, after we done the deed, she confessed that she still loves you.

For a while I engaged the services of a proper young Thai lady as a private language tutor for lessons in my condo. The first time she came, I made a point of meeting her in the lobby and introducing her to the security guy so she wouldn't have a problem getting in to use the elevator in the future. The second time she came, I figured she'd be able to use the elevator and she did show up on time, but flustered. Turns out the security guy asked to keep her Thai ID card, saying he'd return it when she left the building. She said they acted as if she was from Spicy's. She complied, giving up her Thai ID and grew to accept this restriction from our building security staff.

Too bad the OP's two friends weren't in my condo building!

That is common practise in most medium to better class hotels.

I also know that many working girls get scammed all the time by guys who think it is free when they pick up a gal from Spicy's. What goes around comes around. It could be a scam and it could just be a gal looking out for her own rights. Nobody knows for sure. If you want to play in well known sleezy areas then you have to be prepared to accept the consequences. I've never had any problem with any of the gals I've been with in the 14 years I've been coming to Thailand.