British Expat Found Dead In South Pattaya Apartment

Rimmer

British Expat Found Dead in South Pattaya Apartment

PATTAYA: -- A British national has been found dead by cleaning staff at his South Pattaya apartment complex on Tuesday. At present police, speculate that the man died of some form of degenerative or congenital disease.

Pattaya, the 12th of October 2010 [PDN]: On Tuesday, Lieutenant Colonel Suparchai Puikumkaew (Pattaya Police Investigator) was notified of a foreign mans death at a South Pattaya apartment complex. A team of officers along with rescue services were dispatched to the incident to investigate.

Arriving at the scene, a first floor room at the ‘Sugreeya Apartments’ in Soi Bongkot, South Pattaya, officers found the deceased body of Mr. David Roberts [59], a British national

Full Story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Sad. It reminds me to advise all retirees here to make some arrangement whereby someone knows who to call should illness or death occur.

Giving a neighbour or friend a contact name and number of your relative or someone overseas costs nothing and really helps in these cases.

So often someone dies here with no one knowing who to contact.

Sad. It reminds me to advise all retirees here to make some arrangement whereby someone knows who to call should illness or death occur.

Giving a neighbour or friend a contact name and number of your relative or someone overseas costs nothing and really helps in these cases.

So often someone dies here with no one knowing who to contact.

Along with directions to be cremated, if that is your wish. I would not want my brother to have to pay for my body to be shipped back and buried....

Can anyone forward any more details please?

Same name and age of my friend who was living in Pattaya from time to time over the last 13 years. He had lived in Hong Kong and the Phils most recently.

My friend has a shaved head, from Sunderland, tatoo of a Thai Buddha on his back, about 5'10".

Is this my friend?