Adelaide Alkie

deepdiver

yesterday afternoon i was asked to come to AA's home and he told me that his girlfriend, after a short pakking ceremonie, had left the area and got back to her roots in Buriram...so AA went on the booze last night and told me this morning that he can't seem to find a nice girl overhere to replace the Buriram one ...

so what i would like to ask is if you are a thaivisa/isaan forum member, that when you look around in your village and see an housewife/daughter/grandmotter who will fitt the following subscribtion, you get in to contact with me so i can breef AA on the new flames...

she should be middle aged, between 20 and 40 years, and housewife type, with some technical background...specialized in using TV,DVD,VCD remotecontroles and good experience with mobile phones, local aswell as international calling...

any experience with visa-runs is welcome ... motorcycle lady's with experience driving with drunk ricebags are a pre ...

so if you now somebody matching those profiles please let me know...

if okay he can offer you a nice stay for at least 6 monts in the sunny beachresort of Chaam and if presented and accepted by AA he will take care of travel and clothing (he don't like sarongs) expences ...

:D

all right deepdiver,

I will try to help you finding a new wife for AA. If we won't get any response on this forum, we will have a ride up to Bangkok or else Pattaya. Maybe we can find someone suitable for him over there. All on his expenses off course, but we guarantee that our delivery will be in excellent condition :D:o

We've still got a 25 stone pig-ugly cook with an enormous cleaver looking for him. Can you post his address and telephone number so the two lovers can be re-united. :o

Anyway Lukas,what do you mean by helping DD. According to your first post you were AA's new best buddy.

Edited by lampard10

yesterday afternoon i was asked to come to AA's home and he told me that his girlfriend, after a short pakking ceremonie, had left the area and got back to her roots in Buriram...so AA went on the booze last night and told me this morning that he can't seem to find a nice girl overhere to replace the Buriram one ...

so what i would like to ask is if you are a thaivisa/isaan forum member, that when you look around in your village and see an housewife/daughter/grandmotter who will fitt the following subscribtion, you get in to contact with me so i can breef AA on the new flames...

she should be middle aged, between 20 and 40 years, and housewife type, with some technical background...specialized in using TV,DVD,VCD remotecontroles and good experience with mobile phones, local aswell as international calling...

any experience with visa-runs is welcome ... motorcycle lady's with experience driving with drunk ricebags are a pre ...

so if you now somebody matching those profiles please let me know...

if okay he can offer you a nice stay for at least 6 monts in the sunny beachresort of Chaam and if presented and accepted by AA he will take care of travel and clothing (he don't like sarongs) expences ...

:D

I reckon you would make a good wife deepdiver, you got no balls your good with phones, DVD's, TV's (both types :o ), visa runs you even look ok in a sarong. Why don't you give it a go, you might even get to have a atm card in your posession for a while (that would be a shock) :D:D:D

Excuse me for being pedantic lads, but what has four Cha Am lads slagging each other off to do with Isaan.

1) AA Doesn't want to come back :D

2) DD can't come back :D

3) Lukas never been there in the first place to come back :D

4) Night Cruiser welcome back :D

Maybe we should start something on the Cha Am forum about Surin life :o

Excuse me for being pedantic lads, but what has four Cha Am lads slagging each other off to do with Isaan.

1) AA Doesn't want to come back :D

2) DD can't come back  :D 

3) Lukas never been there in the first place to come back :D

4) Night Cruiser welcome back :D

Its nice to be welcome, poor little pussy cat deepdiver not even welcome where the tulips grow under sea level. :D:D:D

Excuse me for being pedantic lads, but what has four Cha Am lads slagging each other off to do with Isaan.......

I'm with Lampy on this one. Maybe a Mod could move it to the Cha Am forum. :D Sorry Cha Am forum if it isn't what you wanted. :D

Dear mr Lampard,

Don't talk about me if you don't know a shit about me. I have been longer in Isaan than you will ever be there, and if you want i will pass by your shitty restaurant one more time with some friends, then you will not have to talk about people you don't know. Understood. A friend of mine, named Luc who was a friend of you also, told me many things about what is happening in Surin, how people get ripped off over there, and how barowners keep people witing at the airport after promising they will come pick them up. I can tell many more stories but i won't do that over the internet but you can be sure that i will come over to that shitty place called Surin. I think it is the only place in Isaan together with Buriram where i haven't been. And about what i have heared I don't have to regret it.

Secondly telling me i am the new best friend of AA, i don't know where you heared that story he is just a guy who lives nearby and who likes to drink a beer, how the ###### did you get that in you tiny little head telling that he is my new best buddy. Anyway i am boring hearing stories like that, if that is all that people have to tell than i would recommend them to stay off the internet and hang themselves. Then they do other people at least a favour

Good bye Lampie

I hope this nickname is not associated with Frank Lampard, chelsea player, who happens to be a friend of me. I feel bad that guys like you use a nickname like that

Dear mr Lampard,

Don't talk about me if you don't know a shit about me. I have been longer in Isaan than you will ever be there, and if you want i will pass by your shitty restaurant one more time with some friends, then you will not have to talk about people you don't know. Understood. A friend of mine, named Luc who was a friend of you also, told me many things about what is happening in Surin, how people get ripped off over there, and how barowners keep people witing at the airport after promising they will come pick them up. I can tell many more stories but i won't do that over the internet but you can be sure that i will come over to that shitty place called Surin. I think it is the only place in Isaan together with Buriram where i haven't been. And about what i have heared I don't have to regret it.

Secondly telling me i am the new best friend of AA, i don't know where you heared that story he is just a guy who lives nearby and who likes to drink a beer, how the ###### did you get that in you tiny little head telling that he is my new best buddy. Anyway i am boring hearing stories like that, if that is all that people have to tell than i would recommend them to stay off the internet and hang themselves. Then they do other people at least a favour

Good bye Lampie

I hope this nickname is not associated with Frank Lampard, chelsea player, who happens to be a friend of me. I feel bad that guys like you use a nickname like that

Deep Diver told me all about you.By the way, why do you say you will pass by my place one more time, if you've never been to Surin? And why can't I write a little piece about you, in no way undermining you, but , making a fairly humerous comment in the light of the subject, and you go off your trolley calling me all the names under the sun saying I can't even write about you because I don't know you, when you openly admit to not knowing me. Obviously a fully paid up member of the CDB FOSC.

Edited by lampard10