Curriculum Vitae Services

rocketboy

Hi all,

I'm in need of a professional resume services to help me write up a new CV here in bangkok. Can someone point me in the right direction of a company or person who provide these services. Also, please, has to be an English native person or a Thai with excellent English skills and has experience dealing with writing CV's.

Thanks

Contact this virtual office firm, they might be able to help. I've used them for CV mailings and the manager, Khun Bee, lived in NZ for a number of years and speaks fluent English. I don't know if she'll help you write a CV, but give this firm an email or phone call and find out. Other virtual offices might also be able to help. Google search "virtual office Bangkok" and see what else comes up.

This virtual office is located in the Empire Tower at the corner of Narathiwas and Sathorn Roads, easy walking distance to the Chong Nonsi bts station.

http://www.pacificstronghold.com/virtual.html

Hi Rocketboy

I write c.v's for people here in Chiang Mai. I took a "how to write a C.V" in London about 5 years ago and have been doing it as a sideline ever since. I also had part time job in a printers doing this for people, mainly students and adults.

If it is Thai 2 English my girlfriend normally translates and I write it up, otherwise if it is just a well written c.v in English it's quite straightforward.

If I can help you get in contact :-)