Well Done British Police

mcfester

I a sure the Brit and the US intelligence agencies are already working close together to catch that bastard Bin Laden. If any tips/links come from these captures, that would be very good indeed. Cheers!

I think there are more of them bastards out there. To pop the cork on the champaing bottle to celebrate is a bit early.

All they did was slap the mosquito on the neck. There are thousands more out there looking for opportunities to strike.

Whether it is in the UK, Iraq, Isreal, or the South of Thailand, it's not over yet. It's just a hollow victory of one battle and not the entire war on terrorism.

I'm sure the capture of the suspects/terrorist do not make the victims of the families feel any less grief over the loss of their loved ones.

I think the terrorist spread more hate than they do sympathy for their cause. Their cause usually circles around their religion. Now when most think of the name of their religion, they think terrorist.

I don't have to even say the name of the religion. One only has to associate religion with terrorist acts and they know what it is.

I suppose they thought the same of Christianity a few hundred years ago too. They too killed for their god as well.

mcfester...."three cheers for the boys in blue"?

Hang on a minute.....your misguided patriotic sentiments are a bit a miss, my old fruit.

Read this....

A former British intelligence agent, jailed in 2002 for linking the British government with paying an Islamic militant group $160,000 in a failed assassination attempt on Colonel Mu'ammar al-Qadhafi of Libya, said this week the recent London bombings have all the earmarks of an inside job just like 9/11.

“It’s amazing how many aspects of the two events are so similar,” said David Shayler, the former MI5 agent and whistle blower, in a telephone conversation this week from his home in East Bonn on the southern coast of England.

Shayler, a thorn in the British government’s side ever since he blew the whistle in 1997 about rampant corruption within both arms of British intelligence, MI5 (domestic) and MI6 (foreign), said he has just began looking into the details of the 7/7 attacks, but what’s being released through the press and government reports shows a strikingly similar pattern to what he calls “the same type of misinformation thrown out after 9/11.”

“First, we learn about the training exercises going on here just like 9/11. Next, they release suspicious evidence left behind by the culprits as well as quickly releasing identifying pictures of the suspects just like the did after 9/11,” he said.

Shayler added that what’s even more suspicious is the private security firm in charge of the training drills prior to 7/7 had ties to former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani. Further, he also received information that one of the named suicide bombers, whose picture was released in the London press, has turned up alive and well in Pakistan.

“Just like in the United States, we here in England are being bombarded with what looks like a lot of misinformation in the press,” said Shayler. “Apparently, one of the supposed suicide bombers has turned up alive just like six or seven of the 19 Arab hijackers turned up alive after 9/11.”

Asked about the sentiment in Britain towards President Bush and Prime Minister Tony Blair’s support of America’s war on terror after the London bombings claimed more than 50 lives, he said:

“To put it politely, there is downright hatred for Bush here on the streets of London. Many Brits feel, as I do, that he led us into this war and is actually responsible for making England a more dangerous place to live now than before the illegal war in Iraq.

“And after the release of the Downing Street Memo, which clearly provides high-level documented evidence from the head of M16 that Bush and Blair lied about the threat of WMD in Iraq, I think most of the British people are simply fed up but at the same time frightened at what might happen next.

“The British people would simply like to get rid of Blair, but unlike America, we have no political means set up to do this. However, most people here feel that Tony Blair actually acts more like the First Envoy to America rather than England’s Prime Minister.

Besides believing the London bombing was an inside job, Shayler also believes 9/11 was a staged event, saying the cover-up of hard evidence and eye witness testimony contradicting the official story are the main ingredients first leading him to believe the U.S. government caused 9/11 in order to create a world wide climate of fear and war.

“It’s a crime to obstruct justice and that is exactly what the American authorities did when they allowed FEMA to haul away all the steel from the World Trade Center, shipping it to China,” said Shayler. “Now this type of cover-up tells me right-off the authorities are hiding something much bigger, something that needs answering.

“The more I look at 9/11, the more I am convinced it was a staged event. I am convinced the U.S. government manipulated events - let it happen – to create a trigger for the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq and of course what they're trying to do now with the imminent invasions of Iran and Syria.”

Shayler said FBI intercepts, failed defense protocols and the suspicious activities of a number of officials in various government agencies days, weeks and months prior to 9/11 also directly point to an inside job.

Besides the government irregularities and cover-up, he also suggests 9/11 was most likely also intended to be, from an intelligence strategist’s view, an attempt at a larger coup de’tat to take over the American government and bring martial law.

“You have to remember that there were weapons discovered on planes that didn't take off on 9/11. Now people have obviously postulated that they were going perhaps to attack the White House or Capitol Hill. That looks to me like an attempt to destroy American government and declare a state of emergency, in fact a coup de'tat, a violent coup de'tat."

Making analogies between explosives used in IRA bombings he investigated while working on the Irish resistance, he said it was virtually impossible for jet fuel, as the American government contends, to bring down the Twin Towers.

He compared the WTC to an IRA bombing in front of the Baltic Exchange Building in Bishopsgate, saying a thousand tons of homemade explosives were used without a much smaller building collapsing.

“So you are telling me the World Trade Center collapsed from jet fuel? It’s highly suspicious if not impossible,” said Shayler. “And then ask yourself about the suspicious nature of Building No. 7. It all looks to me like a controlled demolition.”

Regarding the bigger intelligence picture and the state of the world with increased terrorism now erupting in London and Egypt, Shayler drew the battle lines facing both the people of Britain and America.

“Let there be no doubt that the people of the free world are engaged in a war,” said Shayler, suggesting however that the enemy is within and not simply radical Islamic terrorists. “In the next few years, we are either going to see the people of the free world rise up against these fascists, now setting the stage for global war, or we are going to see the end of democracy as we know it with martial law the end result.”

I think there are more of them bastards out there. To pop the cork on the champaing bottle to celebrate is a bit early.

All they did was slap the mosquito on the neck. There are thousands more out there looking for opportunities to strike.

Whether it is in the UK, Iraq, Isreal, or the South of Thailand, it's not over yet. It's just a hollow victory of one battle and not the entire war on terrorism.

Now don't go thinking i'm a nutter here, but take a look on catholic planet dot com and read the prophecies of St Malachai read what he has to say and then check out good old Nostradamus. It's very interesting considering that it's over 800 years old!!

Like Richard says, it could be just one hollow victory and it is definatley not over yet.

Just like to agree with comments on Blair, he is a ****** and it wouldn't surprise me if it was a set up job. Dunno whether to hate him for making me work ridiculous hours in my blue uniform or love him for the amount of O/T i'm earning doin sweet FA!!!!

mcfester...."three cheers for the boys in blue"?

Hang on a minute.....your misguided patriotic sentiments are a bit a miss, my old fruit.

Read this....

A former British intelligence agent, jailed in 2002 for linking the British government with paying an Islamic militant group $160,000 in a failed assassination attempt on Colonel Mu'ammar al-Qadhafi of Libya, said this week the recent London bombings have all the earmarks of an inside job just like 9/11.

What a load of <deleted>!

Just like Elvis turned up on the moon [unacceptable language edited].

World War Two was an inside job also......

Edited by cdnvic

One point to keep in mind is the way the British tabloid press has plastered pictures of the "bombers" on the front pages saying "got the bastards" lets hope the police have got them, but until they come to trial and are found guilty is this not very dodgy reporting!

but until they come to trial and are found guilty is this not very dodgy reporting!

Agree with the innocent until proven guilty bit, but according to reports, haven't most of them already admitted their roles during questioning?

Also, what's up with that line of <deleted> with the one guy saying they didn't intend to harm anyone, just cause some terror? That guy oughta be strung up by his <deleted>.

With eyewitnesses stating that the guy on the bus essentially laid down on the floor, screamed out some martyrdom phrase to Allah, then flipped the switch only to see just the detonator go off and not the main charge, well forgive me, but that seems like a pretty obvious attempt to complete a suicide attack with murder and mayhem on the brain.

I dont disagree with anything you say. My worry is that some slimey lawyer may say they cant get a fair trial because of the reporting, so if they get off because of bad reporting that would be a real crime!

but until they come to trial and are found guilty is this not very dodgy reporting!

Agree with the innocent until proven guilty bit, but according to reports, haven't most of them already admitted their roles during questioning?

Also, what's up with that line of <deleted> with the one guy saying they didn't intend to harm anyone, just cause some terror? That guy oughta be strung up by his <deleted>.

With eyewitnesses stating that the guy on the bus essentially laid down on the floor, screamed out some martyrdom phrase to Allah, then flipped the switch only to see just the detonator go off and not the main charge, well forgive me, but that seems like a pretty obvious attempt to complete a suicide attack with murder and mayhem on the brain.

So ought the guy, caught in Notting Hill, who said........

I have rights! :o !

"Yesterday, the lawyer for Osman Hussain, one of the accused London bombers-not-to-be who was arrested in Rome, said on behalf of her client that he was not a terrorist, was not connected to Al Qaeda, and the bomb was not designed to go off - it was merely meant to be a peaceful protest (albeit one that was supposed to "terrorize") against the occupation of Iraq. Expect that line to get milked for what it's worth, since judging by the opinion polls and op-ed pages it will resonate very with the public.

Osman Hussain might or might not be a terrorist, but his brother Remzi, who runs a souvenir shop in Rome, apparently has been under surveillance by the Italian authorities since September 11 for suspected connection with an Al Qaeda finance network:

Last night police said that Remzi Hussain is under arrest for "falsifying documents". It was to his flat in Rome that his brother fled after escaping Britain's biggest manhunt on July 29. When police searched the flat on the Via Aurelia at Tor Pignatarra, a Rome suburb, they found records of air tickets used in "recent times" by Remzi Hussain to Dubai, Geneva, Zurich, Munich and Amsterdam.

In public, senior Italian officials said that Osman Hussain, who is thought to have tried to kill himself and others by blowing up a Tube train at Shepherd's Bush, was part of "a rag tag" group and not linked to a major terror network.

Behind the scenes, however, Italian security forces have stepped up their investigations, fearing that their country may be the next to suffer a terrorist strike.

At the weekend Giuseppe Pisanu, the Interior Minister, said that Hussain, his brothers and friends formed part of a "tightly knit network" that posed a threat to Italy.

Poor Osman might have been radicalized by the Iraq war, but his brother Remzi appears to have bettered him, having been radicalized by the Iraq war pre-emptively, well before September 11 by the looks of it."

As we all know, neo-cons have been plotting to invade Iraq well before September 11 - it looks like jihadis were planning to avenge the invasion well before then, too. :o

Link