Apartment Near Pattaya Klang

jackliveswhere

I'm moving from Phuket to Pattaya in November/December & am looking for a long term rental close to Pattaya Klang.

Still getting to know Pattaya I'm not sure of which places are good or not, i'm looking for an apartment in the price range of 7000 - 10000 baht a month. I'm not looking for a castle just something that I can keep my bags in while I'm away at work & then stay in for a few weeks while i'm in Patts.

If you have had a good experience anywhere, let me know the name & location of the apartments so that I can look into them further.

Have a look at 9 Karat Condo - just off Central Road. Has security as well.

do you know if hi speed internet access is available at 9 Karat?

sorry, can't help you on that one - I really don't know.

9 Karat will cost you more than 10K and they dont provide internet & the cable TV is lousy. They wont install the full Sophon package and they will rip you off on your monthly bills if you are not careful. Try the Nantana Garden view near Carrefour. 10K per month plus water & electric (near govt. rates) , fully furnished, swimming pool, cable TV, wifi & security

Nantana Garden is nice. Quiet pool that does not get a lot of sun. There is a nice outdoor pool just around the corner from that where you can pay for the day and swim, 65 baht? They have basic Thai food, decent lounge chairs, some umbrellas etc. I really liked it because it was on a quiet dead end street.

Saying Nantana is near Carre 4 is a bit of a stretch. It is down the road maybe 1/2 mile on the left. An easy walk for most, but if you aren't a big walker, or if you hoof it like me and take baht busses everywhere, it is arguably a bit out of the way. It takes some effort to get from there down to say Beach Road. If you have a motorbike then no issue at all. And there are motorbike taxis available too. Soi Yume is getting busier year after year. I was there in May and was amazed at how much was built up from 2008 when I stayed up there for 45 days. FoodLand is just around the corner from Carre 4 and I must admit I liked eating at the counter restaurant in there. The waitresses were very nice. And sometimes watching the short order cooks piece things together is entertaining. Nothing special,but a pleasant diversion.

Nantana Garden is nice. Quiet pool that does not get a lot of sun. There is a nice outdoor pool just around the corner from that where you can pay for the day and swim, 65 baht? They have basic Thai food, decent lounge chairs, some umbrellas etc. I really liked it because it was on a quiet dead end street.

Saying Nantana is near Carre 4 is a bit of a stretch. It is down the road maybe 1/2 mile on the left. An easy walk for most, but if you aren't a big walker, or if you hoof it like me and take baht busses everywhere, it is arguably a bit out of the way. It takes some effort to get from there down to say Beach Road. If you have a motorbike then no issue at all. And there are motorbike taxis available too. Soi Yume is getting busier year after year. I was there in May and was amazed at how much was built up from 2008 when I stayed up there for 45 days. FoodLand is just around the corner from Carre 4 and I must admit I liked eating at the counter restaurant in there. The waitresses were very nice. And sometimes watching the short order cooks piece things together is entertaining. Nothing special,but a pleasant diversion.

If the OP is going to be living here then this loaction is really not out of the way and it is fairly quiet. If the OP was coming on holiday and wanted to be near to the Beach road/bar scene then maybe it could seem a bit out of the way for some people. Many of my friends & family who come out on holiday like to stay in the Nanatana as it offers them a bit of peace & quiet. If he has a bike like you said it really is non issue.

An ex tgf lives in a small new block called double u mansion,on 3rd between klang and north pattaya rd just before the big k-bank branch coming from klang, nice little block they have rooms from 4-10k internet cable, not sure about the rates defo not goverment. I aslo know people who seem happly living in Pad condo and nirun both near klang both around 7k they both have internet cable ect