Golf Course In Or Near Pattaya

merlen10002

My advice is to join Pattaya sports club and get the discount card. The first year it's 900 baht and following years 500 Baht. great discounts. They also issue a monthly list showing all the local courses and discounts. It depends how far you want to travel, but I usually play Plutalung Navy course, Greenwood, Treasure hill and Emerald, each of which have a discounted sports day. Google them for more information and book directly and not through an agent etc. The green fees start at 400 baht depending on the day and they are all good courses.

Cheers, Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Rick will do.

My advice is to join Pattaya sports club and get the discount card. The first year it's 900 baht and following years 500 Baht. great discounts. They also issue a monthly list showing all the local courses and discounts. It depends how far you want to travel, but I usually play Plutalung Navy course, Greenwood, Treasure hill and Emerald, each of which have a discounted sports day. Google them for more information and book directly and not through an agent etc. The green fees start at 400 baht depending on the day and they are all good courses.

Cheers, Rick

• 1 year later...

Noticed that you opened a new tread for cheap golf courses in the Pattaya area. There is one course that hasn’t been mentioned.

Young Navy Golf Course, it’s a nine hole course on a military base but they do allow visitors to play. Haven’t played it myself so can’t comment on it, but heard good things about it.