Gluten Intolerence

swagman

I have a friend visiting next month. He has Celiac Disease, which is an intolerence to gluten. He therefore cannot eat foods containing wheat flour.

I think that feeding him here may be a challenge.

Is there an outlet in Chiang mai selling gluten free bread and baked goods or other gluten free products.

Maybe there is a restuarant which can help me feed him.

this is a tricky question considering . any fried stuff maybe drip in flour mixture with egg , or some kinda four mixture .

so is best you cook your own food , or start with fresh and fruit like stuff , but to consider your friends have this disease , he or she might know how to handle this much much better then you . so why not ask his or her advice . cos i am sure he or she would be bale to deal with this better then you trying and mess up .

Try the "Blue Diamond Cafe" just off of Moon Muang Soi 9 in the old city near the northeast corner of the moat. They have a small selection of Gluten free baked good including muffins, brownies, cookies, etc...

this is a tricky question considering . any fried stuff maybe drip in flour mixture with egg , or some kinda four mixture .

so is best you cook your own food , or start with fresh and fruit like stuff , but to consider your friends have this disease , he or she might know how to handle this much much better then you . so why not ask his or her advice . cos i am sure he or she would be bale to deal with this better then you trying and mess up .

Try the "Blue Diamond Cafe" just off of Moon Muang Soi 9 in the old city near the northeast corner of the moat. They have a small selection of Gluten free baked good including muffins, brownies, cookies, etc...

We currently offer a few items like 100% buckwheat pancakes (despite the name, buckwheat is completely unrelated to wheat. unlike wheat, it's not even in the grass family) that are gluten free. Also a french cake called a dacquoise that is made with a nut meringue that tastes like cake. The meringue has no grain in it of any kind. It also has coffee flavored butter cream and whipped cream.. Any day now we will also be making a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie that is gluten free too.