Sex Change

james24

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Asia/Story/A1Story20091029-176534.html I recently came across this article about sex change in Thailand. I was researching this as I know of two men (aged 17 and 26) who have done this. One has explained that those regulations are never checked and not sure if this is correct but there is no standard as to who can perform the operations. Basically a trained doctor can set up shop and do it without passing any extra tests and perform these operations. In my opinion it seems to be a decision most ladyboys seem to regret later in life, how many 30-50 years old ones do you see for example... I do not however understand the biology behind a man feeling he is a woman but if this choice is made, shouldnt it be watched more carefully... I mean this is perhaps the biggest decision someone can ever make...?!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have seen a few people rush it through and thiose are most likley to failure metally and phisicly,

I do agree to HRT for at least 12 months as the body and face changes, breasts grow naturally and these changes can bugger up the plastic procedures if done too soon.

<deleted> next,

SRS should be last, A mental diagnosis and careful consideration given here,As for the bits,well, they cant be stuck back on........

From Maddy

Australia