Blackberry

apperently black burry is banned in muslims countries. sorry i know that point is completely pointless and of no use. i just had to write it. sometime my hands take over my body. u know what i mean ....right ???

do i need help ?

No i have enough medicine.

i don't get a blackburry because my spelling is so bad the govement of the world probably think i am talking in code :rolleyes:

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?

sorry cannot repeat myself as this that was a coded message for other personel. 10/4 good buddy

I do believe there is a farang guy on the island who fixes Blackberrys, useless bit of info without contact details, but I am sure if he reads this he'll make himself aware to you.

Yep - that's me although it depends on what's up with it. PM me and I'll let you know if I can help!

Rob

apperently black burry is banned in muslims countries. sorry i know that point is completely pointless and of no use. i just had to write it. sometime my hands take over my body. u know what i mean ....right ???

do i need help ?

the black burry might be banned, but I'm pretty sure the Blackberry is a freedom in Muslim countries, mine is working fine here in Durka-Durkastan, deep in Muslamia territory smile.gif

do i need help ?

the black burry might be banned, but I'm pretty sure the Blackberry is a freedom in Muslim countries, mine is working fine here in Durka-Durkastan, deep in Muslamia territory smile.gif

i suppose they don't really have many problems with black berry in places like afghanistaan and iraq. if they take them back with a problem. they just shoot the customer. then Next please !

Maybe i am missing something but i dont understand the connection between Thailand and Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!

Well although of topic, I personally felt the urge to enlighten BigC's self admitted "pointless and of no use" comment, with a light hearted yet informative reply

to go further off topic I'd say the connection between Thailand and Muslim is about 5% of the Thai population

Maybe i am missing something but i dont understand the connection between Thailand and Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!

Well although of topic, I personally felt the urge to enlighten BigC's self admitted "pointless and of no use" comment, with a light hearted yet informative reply

to go further off topic I'd say the connection between Thailand and Muslim is about 5% of the Thai population

try to feel the urge to actually read through some of the forum topics before you feel the need to " enlighten " anybody here with your views! and then you may just happen to understand BigC.

Off topic as well the blackberry has been banned in several Muslim countries as it uses it's own server and encryption which the Governments cannot access.

Just to enlighten you of course! ;)

try to feel the urge to actually read through some of the forum topics before you feel the need to " enlighten " anybody here with your views! and then you may just happen to understand BigC.

Off topic as well the blackberry has been banned in several Muslim countries as it uses it's own server and encryption which the Governments cannot access.

I've been reading through many of these topics for quiet some time now, including many post by BigC, unfortunately I still haven't quiet grasped what BigC is about but he seems well intentioned. I didn't actually feel a need it was an urge and I was actually trying to have bit of fun, just a bit of playful banter.

For future reference I will try my best to follow your directive with regard to offering my viewswink.gif

I'm aware of the RIM technology but it has not been banned in several muslim countries.

I've been reading through many of these topics for quiet some time now, including many post by BigC, unfortunately I still haven't quiet grasped what BigC is about but he seems well intentioned. I didn't actually feel a need it was an urge and I was actually trying to have bit of fun, just a bit of playful banter.

For future reference I will try my best to follow your directive with regard to offering my viewswink.gif

I'm aware of the RIM technology but it has not been banned in several muslim countries.

Hey Dunc, do you mean to say that you actually have a clue as to what B.C. is usually on about? Respect!

:w00t: