Show Quality German Shepherds Wanted... Pls Help

HI there,

I'm looking to buy a German Shepherd Puppy in Bangkok. Does anyone know any that are for sale, and does anyone know any good breeders near Bangkok. I will be coming next month just to get a puppy. I would prefer imported lines and good hip and elbow scores. Also, does anyone know around how much such a puppy would cost pls? If you have any puppies for sale could you please post a picture of them on here. Thanks a lot! rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the advice fruity. It was just a bit difficult for me because I'm not in thailand at the moment, so I couldn't access the magazines. Can I access them online?

moving to the pet/vet section since he's going to bangkok anyhow to look; there are several threads already about GSD pups including two litters that were listed i think... try the search, try looking for ponti (he breeds i think) and someone else also,; also pm to nienke up north, she can refer... and someone was trying to rehome his GSD pup since his lifestyle changed and he has no time... flip back a few pages in the pet/vet to see... and check the classfieds too...

bina

There are many breeders and exibitors around Bangkok.

I could give you name and phone number later by pm.

These puppy, the price is around 35,000 baht for local born puppy.

It could be up to same price as a puppy from well known breeder in Europe.

To be honest, I could not recommend any of them, I think these breeders are too commercial. :D

It is hardly find responsible breeder who sell their dog for lower price.

There are many breeders and exibitors around Bangkok.

I could give you name and phone number later by pm.

These puppy, the price is around 35,000 baht for local born puppy.

It could be up to same price as a puppy from well known breeder in Europe.

To be honest, I could not recommend any of them, I think these breeders are too commercial. :D

It is hardly find responsible breeder who sell their dog for lower price.

I would have to agree totally. :P It seems that these days, people are not that much about finding the right people for their puppies, but all that matters is high prices. However, from breeders, could you give me maybe the name/contact of them, because I will be in Bangkok at the end of November and it would be so great if I could look at a few puppies. I remember you telling me that you have a litter due soon? Was it in January?

GS dogs here in Chiang Rai vary in price. You can get them for between 3-5000 bht but one local breeder sells his European breed for between 25-35000, beautiful dogs but out of my price range.

Huskies are also available up here along with Golden retrievers , prices seem to be high at about 20,000 up.

"SAS parachute dogs of war into Taliban bases"

German shepherds reportedly have video cameras strapped to their heads to seek out insurgents on British special forces' missions.

I see now why so many ex-pats here want to own such dogs.

The report in the UK Guardian newspaper (Tue 9 Nov) goes on to say that 8 GSD's have been killed in action so far after being parachuted into Taliban hotspots. :whistling:

Edited by phutoie2

sunholiday, do you know his contact details? the one that sells the GS (European lines)? Could you PM me? THankssss ;)

There are many imported GSD in Bangkok these day.

One of the most expensive dog name Ghandi vom Baronenwald

Once Ghandi went on tv show, I remember the owner said he acquired Ghandi for about 2 million baht from Germany :blink: after he gain his V15th place in German National GSD show. There were more than 5,000 German shepherd dog joining the show each year from around the world.

Obviously, price of the puppy must be little high.

post-53297-0-93391900-1289559476_thumb.j

I have 2 GSD-Puppies (male) for sale in the middle of January. Father are from Germany, Mother are a Mix (Mother Thai-GSD/Father German-GSD).

The puppies born 3 days ago and they go to new homes when they are 8 weeks old (January 10th.2011), dewormed and vaccinated.

Only in good hands to people with house and land.

If interested PM me.

The parents as attachments!!!!

post-70931-0-11200900-1289737735_thumb.j

post-70931-0-94082500-1289737757_thumb.j

post-70931-0-40700900-1289737786_thumb.j

post-70931-0-43632400-1289737804_thumb.j

post-70931-0-06993600-1289739316_thumb.j

Edited by bina
edited a bit for clarity...

I have 2 GSD-Puppies (male) for sale in the middle of January. Father are from Germany, Mother are a Mix (Mother Thai-GSD/Father German-GSD).

The puppies born 3 days ago and they go to new homes when they are 8 weeks old (January 10th.2011), dewormed and vaccinated.

Only in good hands to people with house and land.

If interested PM me.

The parents as attachments!!!!

Thanks a lot for letting me know. The parents look lovely. The only thing is I am looking for a female puppy with pedigree papers. Thanks a lot anyways. :)