Big C Superstore Bombed

george

Zaz thanks for anwering my questions before. The following can change the entire world.

1. Education - General education and access to technology is required. Muslims should try to learn Koran as a part of education not full time as long it is not required for them. I meanto beome a Mullah full time religious education is required, not for all. If you have a general education you can compete others in the world in job and economy.

2. Women's rights - Women should allowed to be educated and work. There are many professioin Women's role is required for example Lady Doctors, Teachers and Nurses. If she is educated she can teach her children to become very good professional in life. Think like this, if one woman is educated one family is going to have a bright future.

3. Extremism in religion - Islam should not force any one to follow. If some one likes Islam they can learn. Muslims should not force others to follow their beliefs. This is applied for all the religions.

4. Common Civil Law - Everyone should follow and obey the civil rights and laws given for them in the country they live. For example, if a government says every chidren should go for general education they should obey, you teach religion privately or at home. Also if a government says to stop making more children then follow that. Like in India population is crossed 1 billion already, many Muslims go for family planning after 2 children, this is appriciated. It is good for them and good for the country too. In Pakistan it is othe way around. So they dont care if their children become Camel jakies in Dubai. Recenly UNICEF rescued 400 such small boys from Dubai, and Pakistani parents refuse to accept them back home. If they have only 2 children will they do that ?.

Not only Muslims, If the four of the above factors are considered by eveyone in the world then we can live in peace. Bye bye.

You're welcome.

However, I would offer one point that if everyone followed it would change the world:

- Be the person that you would want others to be towards you -

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zaz thanks for anwering my questions before. The following can change the entire world.

1. Education

2. Women's rights

3. Extremism in religion

4. Common Civil Law

You're welcome.

However, I would offer one point that if everyone followed it would change the world:

- Be the person that you would want others to be towards you -

Zaz, just one example you will be impressed. Read below about a guy working in Oracle Software Development Center, Bangalore, India.

A childhood fraught with strict discipline was what propelled Mohammed Amjad, 25, an aalim from Benares-based Madrassa, Jamia Salfia, to work hard towards a career in computers and finance.

Currently a financial analyst with Bangalore-based software company Oracle, Amjad cannot forget the day he was interviewed, initially for the job of a translator, in the Taj Palace, Delhi.

"I had never been to a five-star hotel before. I was nervous and trembling. It was like taking a huge leap from a cradle," says Amjad who handles the company's business in the Middle East.

Entrusted with turning data and texts from Arabic to English and preparing programmes for clients in the Arab world, Amjad is an important hand in his company. "Most of my friends from madrasa have not even heard of Oracle.

Madrassa is their world and spread of Islam, their calling," says Amjad whose salary of Rs 30,000 (US$ 750) per month is equal to the combined remunerations of at least five maulvis.

Full Story link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/article...785,curpg-1.cms

That's certainly impressive, good for those guys.

However, although Madrassas are good for Muslims and Islam, some of us Muslims should accept the fact that we are in the 21st century and we can still be Muslims in the 21st century and don't need to be cut off from the rest of the World or separate ourselves. I'm not asking to modernize Islam, I am asking that their attitudes are modernised in an acceptable way - it's all about compromise.

(sorry to digress from the topic of troubled Southern Thailand)

Edited by zaz

In the absence of a list of demands from the hierarchy behind the murderers operating in the South, indeed no person has had the guts to come out of the shadows and say "i am the leader of this particular movement"and this is what we want.

The facts are that they are young and Muslims and if as seonai says,the Muslim community is so close knit,then other more moderate members of their community must be aware of who among them is carrying out these brutal killings,so IMHO if these so called moderates are as concerned about the situation as they claim why dont they give up these murderers, until they do,I think they are all guilty of aiding and abetting in the murders.

Well said Dom.

In the absence of a list of demands from the hierarchy behind the murderers operating in the South, indeed no person has had the guts to come out of the shadows and say "i am the leader of this particular movement"and this is what we want.

The facts are that they are young and Muslims and if as seonai says,the Muslim community is so close knit,then other more moderate members of their community must be aware of who among them is carrying out these brutal killings,so IMHO if these so called moderates are as concerned about the situation as they claim why dont they give up these murderers, until they do,I think they are all guilty of aiding and abetting in the murders.

Well said Dom.

Well said maybe but it's quite a claim to say "moderate members of their community must be aware of who among them is carrying out these brutal killings" - this just cannot be the case at all and I am sure the "moderates" are concerned about the killings and they would turn in whoever is responsible if they themselves knew.

"until they do,I think they are all guilty of aiding and abetting in the murders" - this is a very narrow-minded comment and holds no water whatsoever. You cannot under any circumstance hold a whole community responsible for the actions of a few loonies within it. Don't make irresponsible comments please it's not what anyone needs right now nor is it constructive. Thanks.

In Saudi Arabia Sharia works some how. There are no poor people to oppose this. Everyone is wealth and happy, no need to work or no stuggle in the life. There are foreign workers who takes care their oil sites and business. So, it works for them. Once oil is run out let us see Sharia works or not?.

I am sorry but you do not know what you are talking about.

95% of all wealth in Saudi is held by the 50,000 or so members of the Ruling Family of Al Saud. Almost everyone else is poor. Any individual setting up a successful business can have it put under a compulsary purchase order by any member of the ruling family.

Oh and by the way, Saudi Arabia's greatest export (after oil) is international terrorists.