Cheap Property Agency In Hua Hin

april81

As agents work on commission they tend to only list more expensive properties, its hardly worth their while listing a property at 10,000 when they only get 5%....best bet is to get here and speak to people or rent a bike and drive around.Depending on your requirements would determine the cost but 2 bed townhouses are available in the center from 10k, Condochain and Hin Nam Sai condos go from about 8k a month...

As agents work on commission they tend to only list more expensive properties, its hardly worth their while listing a property at 10,000 when they only get 5%....best bet is to get here and speak to people or rent a bike and drive around.Depending on your requirements would determine the cost but 2 bed townhouses are available in the center from 10k, Condochain and Hin Nam Sai condos go from about 8k a month...

On rental property Agents demand either One months rent or 10%, this is not small money on an easy rental....

On rental property Agents demand either One months rent or 10%, this is not small money on an easy rental....

Hello, thanks for these informations

Maybe in BKK but not the provinces, and 10% of 7000 baht is 700 baht...exactly what I mean, by the time you go out, take pics, upload to website etc, not really worth it, thats why they focus on the top end properties

• 4 months later...

To the OP, have you tried walking the sois in the area of town which interests you? I have a friend living on Soi 80, which I very much like due to the central location. It seems very quiet and safe, and there are many two-story townhouses with "for rent" signs on the front gate. Most are asking B12,000, but will come down to B10,000 with a 6+ month contract. I would think that a less central location would be cheaper? These homes have basic, but adequate, furniture.

Look through the papers. Get a local to help you with your hunt. i think you`ll get a better deal that way.

Can you recommend any online or printed newspapers with classifieds?

I looked online at huahinreport.com, huahinnews.net, and observergroup.net and did not find much in the way of news or classified advertising. I am in Hua Hin currently, and the few bookshops I've stopped into which have English magazines and newspapers don't seem to have any local (i.e. Hua Hin) English language print newspapers, either.

I'm seriously considering moving to Hua Hin and would be interested in used appliances and furniture. Often a source of such things is farangs moving back to their homeland who advertise in local newspapers.

To the OP, have you tried walking the sois in the area of town which interests you? I have a friend living on Soi 80, which I very much like due to the central location. It seems very quiet and safe, and there are many two-story townhouses with "for rent" signs on the front gate. Most are asking B12,000, but will come down to B10,000 with a 6+ month contract. I would think that a less central location would be cheaper? These homes have basic, but adequate, furniture.

Look through the papers. Get a local to help you with your hunt. i think you`ll get a better deal that way.

Can you recommend any online or printed newspapers with classifieds?

I looked online at huahinreport.com, huahinnews.net, and observergroup.net and did not find much in the way of news or classified advertising. I am in Hua Hin currently, and the few bookshops I've stopped into which have English magazines and newspapers don't seem to have any local (i.e. Hua Hin) English language print newspapers, either.

I'm seriously considering moving to Hua Hin and would be interested in used appliances and furniture. Often a source of such things is farangs moving back to their homeland who advertise in local newspapers.

Pick up a free copy of AWOL...its in a lot of bars/restaurants and has a few classifieds

Thanks. I'm back home in Jomtien now, but next time I'm in HH, I'll look for AWOL.

I put down a deposit on a townhouse rental, and will return before month's end to pay the rest (I'm pre-paying six months' rent) and pick up the keys.

Is there any community bulletin board type of thing in Hua Hin? e.g. The Pattaya Carrefour has a wall of bulletin boards where people post things for rent or sale. It's cleared off on a regular basis, so the ads stay pretty current. Would be nice to find something like that in Hua Hin.