Hire Purchase On Motor Vehicle

siggy

Hi,

I want to purchase vehicle for girlfriend on HP, what is the best way to do this.

Do financial rates vary, are there any other options than the finance the car sellers offer, is it negotiable??

What is the best rates you would expect to find and is there any suggestions on dealers who are a little more honest than most?

Is there an organisation where you can take a prospective vehicle to be tested, to gain a more reliable view of its condition and roadwothiness? (As not mechanically minded)

I am also interested in knowing if there are any services where you can take over payments on vehicles that have defaulted payments, do finance companies, or banks have lists as they do for forclosed property?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

In anticipation, many thanks,

Hi My GF has a Honda Click on H.P. - direct from a Honda dealer. - I was not in attendance at this deal...maybe better if foreigners stay out of it ???

She pays 2300 baht a month for 2 years with full warranty.

The mark up is fairly high if you do the maths... she is paying 55,000 for a bike that sells for cash around 45 to 48,000.

Her mother bought a (basic model) Isuzu pick up about 3 years ago - 300,000 down and the rest over 5 years. The whole family contribute to the monthly terms I think ? are 6,000 a month - which is a better deal than the bike percentage terms - the total layout 630,000 ???

Edited by lonewolf99