Ham Radio Or Electronics In Loei

fvos

Been to Loei maybe 6 or 7 times and never seen any ham radio or electronics enthuses or hobbyists.

Otherwise always a quiet holiday eating drinking seeing friends etc.

Some one got some thoughts and ideas during a four week stay.

Chow

Ham Radio speak on TF...wow. I left the UK 16 years ago for Australia. Packed up my faithful Racal 17 HF Rx in a big box dreaming of my smallholding somewhere outback where I'd set up a large antenna and build a Tx one day. Never happened. It's still in the box. Still working as a senior electrical engineer in the local electricity utility company in Sydney. Divorce is next week. Plan to relocate to LOS when I retire in 12 years time...and until then will be trying to be in Isaan for 3 months of the year to be with my beloved. Hope to be able to lecture engineering (in Thai or English) at a university or even tech college. Was a radio amateur with the Tel Aviv Amateur Radio Club from 1970-1974 when I returned to the UK and went to college. Internet is great...but the days of covering the world with CW morse on 10W transmitting power are missed. If I can help you with anything from here, let me know.<BR><BR>Daniel