Living In Bangkok

thai_time

I am thinking of moving to Bnagkok for 6 months. I have no degree so therefore i cant teach english or work anywhere else for that matter. I have a Thai girlfriend so i am going over to see her. I have enough money to support myself for the 6 months. I just want to know will i go mad in Bangkok for 6 months with no work to go to? What can i do to occupy my time?

I am thinking of moving to Bnagkok for 6 months. I have no degree so therefore i cant teach english or work anywhere else for that matter. I have a Thai girlfriend so i am going over to see her. I have enough money to support myself for the 6 months. I just want to know will i go mad in Bangkok for 6 months with no work to go to? What can i do to occupy my time?

It depends what sort of person you are whether you will go mad or not. For example I could just sit on my ass for 6 years! :o

Bangkok has many trips, tennis courts, Golf, bowling, cinemas, bars, restaurants, cafe's, zoo's, shopping and loads more. All depends on money to what you can do.

If you can get out of BK for a couple of days theres loads of beaches and things to see. :D

Those six months will be over before you know it. If there is one place you are not bored easy it is Bangkok. Money goes a lot quicker than on an island or beach. Traveling is cheap so do go out of Bangkok sometime for fresh air and sightseeing.