Thai Politics

ratcatcher

I am not sure if political comment is allowed now Mr.T has new powers of censorship. I would like to know if this would be permitted on this forum or is it  politically incorrect?

Thanks for any info.

You see comments on Thai politics all the time here on TV, so I would have thought that as long as it is in good taste, it should not be a problem. Although this may not be the right forum, though - General forum may be better.

Mods?

Definitely belongs in a different forum, Mr. Kitty Sniper (not a slam or diss; I really DO like your avator :o).

The reason is that this stuff is definitely not "Falang Pub - FUN":

Borrowed with humble respect from the Thailand Constitution:

Section 39. A person shall enjoy the liberty to express his or her

opinion, make speeches, write, print, publicise, and make expression by other means. The restriction on liberty under paragraph one shall not be imposed

except by virtue of the provisions of the law specifically enacted for the purpose of maintaining the security of the State, safeguarding the rights, liberties, dignity, reputation, family or privacy rights of other person, maintaining public order or good morals or preventing the deterioration of the mind or health of the public.

So, we ARE protected. :D:D

/////

But wait...........

this section is one of many that have been suspended under Thaksin's Emergency Decree.... so, we ARE NOT protected. :D:D

**suggest General Forum as well**

:D