Which Is The Best Dvd Burning Software?

sas_cars

Hi there,

I had some Divx files which I converted to DVD format by WinAVi software.Now I want to burn DVD but the software which I have passed through (Nero and a few others) just don't let us to create menus and chapters pics for easy access by ourselves.Usually they just let us to import the DVD files on them and burn,that's it.You get a DVD movie disc which after putting in your DVD player,will start by itself and having no menu and chapter options for you to easy access :o

Do u guys know any software which lets us to create menus and chapters for easy access too instead of just writing our files down to the DVD and says OK,I've done my job and I've given u a DVD movie which you can play in your DVD player but without having any menus and chapters for your easy access :D

I use Sony DVD Architect which is easy to use and very comprehensive.

You can add as many menus as you wish. Video you import can be reviewed and you can insert chapters and then easily generate a chapter menu. Sound and graphics can be inserted onto menus and I think you can even add subtitles although I have not played with that.

And if you want to build up movies in the first place, Sony Vegas is very powerful, but again easy to use.

Hope that helps.

I use NeroVideo Express which will convert the Divx (or mpg, avi,etc.) into DVD format with chaptering capability, either auto-chapter or manual chapter addition.

Another is TMPGenc DVD author which has a better control of the auto-chaptering.