Guy Fawkes Night

perkie173

British Club event schedule. Members Only I believe but Brits can join easily.

Guy Fawkes Celebrations

Guy Fawkes Celebrations , Saturday 6th November 2010 start at 4pm.

For an afternoon full of excitement activities for the children. BBQ supper from 4.30pm , Guy Fawkes making and kid's activities from 4.30pm until 7pm, Fireworks at 7pm and Guy burning at 7.15pm and lots more. For a full run down of all days activiti

Hi oldgit

Please could you tell me where the British Club is? I would join if needs be :) Thanks

clkturday 6th November 2010 start at 4pm.

Last Chance to come and join an afternoon full of excitement, BBQ supper from 4.30pm , Guy Fawkes making and kid's activities from 4.30pm until 7.30pm,

Cool I'll head down there tomorrow then and I'll become a member there if it's possible. Please can you tell me where abouts the Brits club is? I've only been in Bangkok 4 weeks and I'm still getting used to finding my way around. Thankyou :)

Cool I'll head down there tomorrow then and I'll become a member there if it's possible. Please can you tell me where abouts the Brits club is? I've only been in Bangkok 4 weeks and I'm still getting used to finding my way around. Thankyou :)

Ok ignore that last post just been on to the website and it looks like you have to book in advance and already be a member and I can't see that happening before tomorrow. If anyone knows of any other celebrations preferably tomorrow night please let me know.