Thaivisa'S Christmas Party In Chiang Mai

bazmlb

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will be back in Thailand so please put me down for 2, thanks.

Is it too late? Myself and parner

Whoaaaa .... wouldnt miss it for the world. Sign me up + 1. Thanks :jap:

Please add me and my wife to the list.

The requirements for the sign up are posted below, unfortunately some signups do not meet the perquisites.

**Sign-ups Required**

**Members with 5 posts before midnight November 6th,2010 are eligible to signup for this event**

So far we have signed up for the party.

Junglechef + 1

OneZero + 1

msg362

ctrunfree + 1

bluweyze + 1

harrry + 1

babyjesus + 1

T_Dog + 1

venturalaw + 1

sticklee + 1

NancyL

CMX

anonymouse + 1

vagabond48 + 1

mcgriffith + 1

cliokchi + 1

Greenside + 1

Briley + 1

Ta22 + 1

Ulysses G.

Vacationman + 1

fcgprg + 1

foxyhooper + 1

wolf5370 + 1

kered + 1

hiso1956 + 1

rodcourt49 + 1

sarahsbloke + 1

kennalder + 1

gotlost + 1

techno + 1

Sansai Sam + 1

ianian101 + 1

haybilly + 1

RogerL + 1

moetownblues + 1

koosdeboer + 1

dplast + 1

PooMik + 1

ollylama + 1

Mrjustice + 1

ginnyten + 1

grin + 1

Deez + 1

realthaideal + 1

garyh + 1

true blue + 1

nuff said + 1

pmf113b + 1

BigSkip + 1

George + 1

slapout + 1

alobar

darkstar1943 + 1

bluejays + 1

Artey + 1

caf + 1

richard10465

lannyred + 1

TV party are always good, but TV Chiang Mai has grown over the past few years, and I am a little concerned about the limitations of the party in reference to numbers. Because lets be honest, the old bell ain't really that big. So how will it work? first come first served?

TV party are always good, but TV Chiang Mai has grown over the past few years, and I am a little concerned about the limitations of the party in reference to numbers. Because lets be honest, the old bell ain't really that big. So how will it work? first come first served?

The ground floor furniture will be re-arranged to suit the event, we also have the 2nd and 3rd floors available giving plenty of room.

The ground floor furniture will be re-arranged to suit the event, we also have the 2nd and 3rd floors available giving plenty of room.

I have head of tossing the occupancy out onto the street but is this kind of carrying that thought kind of ruff.:lol:

Thanks for the Info. With the extra space it's sure go well.

hope there are strong peopl,e to carry me up....:rolleyes: and down