Indian Spices By Mail Order?

Always18

Hi all,

does anyone know of any reliable mail order sources for Indian spices here in Thailand?

In particular, I'm having difficulties finding the big 1Kg+ packs of Mustard seeds (either yellow or black), whole Fenugreek seeds, and also Mustard oil to produce the uncooked Indian pickles that I am so fond of!

I've seen references on this forum to the Indian grocers shops down in Bangkok but as I live up here in Isaan, I really need them posted to me - I've also checked online but so far without success.

Any info would be welcome......................

Many thanks.

Yes, talk to the lady that I have posted about, I am sure she will be happy to send orders ,C.O.D., by post. I would suggest one trip to her shop, to be sure in your own mind, that you are getting what you want.As this shop sells to Indians, she has the full range of products.All imported. Happy pickling!!, Bill

Yes, talk to the lady that I have posted about, I am sure she will be happy to send orders ,C.O.D., by post. I would suggest one trip to her shop, to be sure in your own mind, that you are getting what you want.As this shop sells to Indians, she has the full range of products.All imported. Happy pickling!!, Bill

Many thanks for that - I'll pay Nisa Sachdev a visit when I next get down to BKK.

Regards,

• 4 months later...