Hk Company And Payment Methods

Hi,

I've been living in Thailand for some years but without actually doing business here.

Maybe someone has been some experience in this.

I have an off-shore company registered in HK that markets Thai-made goods abroad.

I was hoping to get Paypal HK to accept payments before I transfer them to my commercial account in HK.

Paypal says that they can open a company acct no problem but I must be in HK to make the transfers to my commercial bank acct.

With tens of thousands of companies listed in HK there must be a workaround to this, if so PP isn't telling me.

To me PP is a way to make purchases more customer friendly... I'm open to alternatives to PP.

PP HK suggested that I open a (commercial) account here in Thai but I'm asking myself will PP-Thailand not say no because my company is HK-registered???

BTW, I'm only considering PP since it has more "visibility" in western markets where most of my business comes from.

What I really want is to keep as much as I can in HK (you can do so much more with capital there) and avoid bank transfers wherever and whenever possible.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

DB