List Of Countries Where Thais Need Visa

I've never seen an actual list, but I guess one might exist. The link below is a link to the electronic travel information manual ( an electronic version of the monthly paperback Travel Information Manual ). This particular version is provided by Delta Airlines to travellers. In theory you can find if a visa is required by any nationality for entry to any country, plus it also tells you if a transit visa is required if you happen to be transiting through a third country to your destination country. In the travel trade it is known as Timatic, and is used mainly at check-in to be sure that passengers hold the correct documentation.. Be sure to read the whole entry when displayed as there may be caveats to the simple " no visa required by..... " entry. Timatic should be up to date on a daily/weekly basis.

7x7 may want to pin this if it is considered useful.

http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/plan_flight/international_travel_information/visa_passport_information/index.jsp

I've never seen an actual list, but I guess one might exist. The link below is a link to the electronic travel information manual ( an electronic version of the monthly paperback Travel Information Manual ). This particular version is provided by Delta Airlines to travellers. In theory you can find if a visa is required by any nationality for entry to any country, plus it also tells you if a transit visa is required if you happen to be transiting through a third country to your destination country. In the travel trade it is known as Timatic, and is used mainly at check-in to be sure that passengers hold the correct documentation.. Be sure to read the whole entry when displayed as there may be caveats to the simple " no visa required by..... " entry. Timatic should be up to date on a daily/weekly basis.

7x7 may want to pin this if it is considered useful.

http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/plan_flight/international_travel_information/visa_passport_information/index.jsp

Great link

Thx

might be easier to ask where you can go without visa's in the Region

Malaysia, Singapore and HOPEFULLY after the 17th of this month Cambodia

FOREIGN Ministry spokesman Koy Kuong said yesterday Cambodia and Thailand would sign an agreement next week allowing nationals from each country to cross the border without having to obtain a visa.

He said the agreement would be signed during the two-day Ayeyawady-Chao Phraya-Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy Summit in Phnom Penh, which begins November 16.

At the ACMECS meeting we have planned to sign this exemption for ordinary passport holders, he said.

Thani Thongpakdi, deputy spokesman for the Thai foreign ministry, said he hoped the agreement would be signed as soon as possible.

Thai nationals and Cambodian nationals [currently] need to get visas [to cross], he said. This agreement is about exempting that.

visa on arrival

Indonesia, Laos, Burma, Nepal, HK and if u write ahead and get approval via a travel agent; vietnam

Visa in advance;

India, Bangledesh, Pakisatn, Tawain.

Think thta pretty much covers the local area.

I suggest you take her to Bali or Nepal I have taken my half thai/half american to both more than once since she was 4 and she loved both, Bali has a Great water park in Kuta

Also singpaore is very enjoyable ( but costly ) for a kid 4-14 Sentosa, the day and night zoo, shopping, art academy, shopping

Edited by phuketrichard

Am I to understand that link correctly re: Taiwan, they are only allowed to stay if they have a valid visa for a western country (ie: US, Canada, EU/Schegen, etc)? I've never really seen such a strange requirement before for countries so far apart (I believe Mexico has a similar one, but it's only in regards to the US) but never for countries that are separated like this.

Am I to understand that link correctly re: Taiwan, they are only allowed to stay if they have a valid visa for a western country (ie: US, Canada, EU/Schegen, etc)? I've never really seen such a strange requirement before for countries so far apart (I believe Mexico has a similar one, but it's only in regards to the US) but never for countries that are separated like this.

Your post needs some clarification. Which particular link are you talking about ? Which country are you looking at for Taiwanese to enter ?