Mahidol Road

fcgprg

Moo 1 is not a street or lane. It is a part of Moobahn (village) which is part of a Tambon (sub-district) which is part of an Amphoe (district) which is part of a Changwat (province).

From Thai Language.com: หมู่ (Moo) [part of a street address in Thailand]; neighborhood; block

Edited by Blinky Bill

Moo 1 is not a street or lane. It is a part of Moobahn (village) which is part of a Tambon (sub-district) which is part of an Amphoe (district) which is part of a Changwat (province).

From Thai Language.com: หมู่ (Moo) [part of a street address in Thailand]; neighborhood; block

Thanks for that the address is wrong on the form i have .

Edited by fcgprg

Perhaps the address was intended to say Mahidol 1 ?

post-114070-0-42293000-1289718806_thumb.

Perhaps the address was intended to say Mahidol 1 ?

Thanks for that i think you could be right .I will check it out tomorrow.