Helmets And Other Gear In Patong?

jahsoldier

Dear jahsoldier,

We do not have any dealers in Phuket yet, but if you are interested in our Helmets , please visit my website, you can order online through our dealer network in Thailand

Best regards

Sylvain

SHARK HELMETS thailand national distributor

www.sylvangsupply.com

www.shark-helmets.com

Edited by shark4thailand

I found that most Shark helmets available in Thailand you can now buy super cheap on websites like www.bikebandit.com, prices start at 70 US$ (delivery charges are not that high also).

What about duty on those rascals? I need a new helmet and am hoping to spend less than 7000 baht. Last time I checked, the Sharks were about 15,000 baht or more.

I found that most Shark helmets available in Thailand you can now buy super cheap on websites like www.bikebandit.com, prices start at 70 US$ (delivery charges are not that high also).

What about duty on those rascals? I need a new helmet and am hoping to spend less than 7000 baht. Last time I checked, the Sharks were about 15,000 baht or more.

I bought for my g/f a Shark RSF 3 Triax Full Face Helmet (from bikebandit.com) and paid in Thailand at the door in Khon Kaen 5500 Baht. The helmet costs by bikebandit US$142.93 x 30 Baht = 4287.90 Baht. So I guess I paid 1,212 Baht for shipping, handling and tax... what is almost 50% of the price of the most simplest RSF3 helmet in Thailand.

09SharkRSF3TriaxMD.gif

Edited by Mr.Poko