Thais Should Think Before Choosing Trendy Junk Food

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...unreal. So the US is the source of all the poisonous food the Thai's eat. Listen, you are obviously a very young person. That's great. But please try to post facts here and not just BS. This thread is about Thais THINKING before choosing trendy junk food. Not bashing the US...as is your usual ploy. It's getting old...Stick to the topic.

:offtopic:

I beg to differ, it is not off-topic. Junk food comes from america, at least the global variety that has been exported all around the world. Therefore any discussion about junk food in thailand must include america, and in any case, the OP does that.

I'm not US bashing, i'm bashing the madness that allows these coporations to produce all this 'food' (at great expense to the wellbeing of our planet) and then advertise and sell it (at great expense to the wellbeing of the citizens eating it).

I would be happy to knock off some of my age, but you've already done that.

I'm a Brit. I'm under the influence of all this "madness" that allows these corporations to .......

I'm well fed, well nourished happy and thriving. No great expense to my well being.

Then I see the poverty stricken people who can't afford a bowl of rice and need to street beg for their own well being.

Maybe it's their well being you should focus on?

Your inability to recognise (my) logic bores the **** out of me.

You left out a word Randee - I just added it for you. :jap:

That's a childish thing to do. You are a silly billy aren't you.

Quite a low down trick actually. You've proved my case about being bad character

Edited by Randee

Strange when you have a reply you resort to an offensive rants instead of a constructive reply as to where l went wrong with my thought. Never mind, not been to McD's then yet. :D

I had your other reply in mind too, the one on my other post. once again a personal attack at me ..... but understand about thoughts going wrong.

I get my Mcd's delivered, and pizzas and subways and JJs.

I find Ronald a bit anti social. The guy never speaks, just sits there like a clown with a silly grin.. ......

maybe you get more joy? Maybe you're able to have a good chat with him?

Strange when you have a reply you resort to an offensive rants instead of a constructive reply as to where l went wrong with my thought. Never mind, not been to McD's then yet. :D

I had your other reply in mind too, the one on my other post. once again a personal attack at me ..... but understand about thoughts going wrong.

I get my Mcd's delivered, and pizzas and subways and JJs.

I find Ronald a bit anti social. The guy never speaks, just sits there like a clown with a silly grin.. ......

maybe you get more joy? Maybe you're able to have a good chat with him?

At least you have understood why you should go talk to Ronald, as you say he just sits there, never speaks, like a clown with a silly grin. Perfect for your theory's. :D Loosen up.

better advice is you to wise up, grow up and shut up :D you're like a pesky mosquito :D

I still don't know who the <deleted> you are.

But I do know that all you sad lonely people always refer to your solitary self as "us" to try to make yourself appear less irrelevant.

Your inability to recognise logic bores the **** out of me.

I suggest you take your imaginary playmates and go play a game of ring-a-roses in your padded cell :crazy:

I take it that your above statements is an example of your version of a logical discussion.

And, by the way, virtually none of us knows who anyone is on this site.

One minute you're complaining about western junk food, and then you tell us how much you order. I fail to see your LOGIC.

Edited by phetaroi