Lawyer Needed Real Bad

james24

An associate got nicked by the police with some grass and a small bit of crystal meth (personal use)

He didnt have money to pay off the cops at the time so they arrested him and now he has court. He has no idea what to do and neither does anyone around him,

Please dont say stuff like "serves him right, bloody stupid" etc he made a mistake and now he needs some help.

If anyone has any advice on what to do next (please refrain from being a smart arse) I know his family really would appreciate it. Will they really send him to the slammer for such a small amount....?

Cheers guys

I hope your ' friend ' gets locked up. What a loser for having crystal meth. Lets hope he's is for the long run. 10 YEARS PLUS. Please no one help this guy out

Yes they will send him to the slammer... Crystal Meth is a big no no. In short he will lose alot of money or his freedom. I hope its his freedom

Will they send him to jail for possession? Yes.

You don't mention WHERE your friend is in jail and that would make a difference in lawyers that are available.

Bangkok

I guessed jail was gonna happen but I have been told that maybe he can pay once he's in there to get out. Kinda like bail if thats what it is.

Did he make this ' mistake ' on a daily basis ? :rolleyes:

LOL you really are a sad little man.

You posted the exact same post that got deleted less than 5 minutes ago, guess your wifes attention is elsewhere, obviously not with you.

Secondly you add me as a friend, why you think it will annoy me...? No I just think there is a little man with nothing better to do and is so unhappy with his meaningless life that things like this give him joy.

One good point from this post is. Well done to the Thai Police for getting this guy and sticking him were he belongs. Lets hope they make a example out of him with a tough sentance

Lol why post, you're obviously very wound up and got no knowledge of anything so give an opinion. Sit down no one cares

:jap:

You posted the exact same post that got deleted less than 5 minutes ago, guess your wifes attention is elsewhere, obviously not with you.

Secondly you add me as a friend, why you think it will annoy me...? No I just think there is a little man with nothing better to do and is so unhappy with his meaningless life that things like this give him joy.

I dont know about transam's life. But you have hit the nail on the head about mine. :annoyed: But hey at least my life is still going to better than your ' friends ' life for the next couple of years !:jap:

One good point from this post is. Well done to the Thai Police for getting this guy and sticking him were he belongs. Lets hope they make a example out of him with a tough sentance

Lol why post, you're obviously very wound up and got no knowledge of anything so give an opinion. Sit down no one cares

You got that right,

"no one cares"

I am with dansat on this.

:jap:

I dont know about transam's life. But you have hit the nail on the head about mine. :annoyed: But hey at least my life is still going to better than your ' friends ' life for the next couple of years !:jap:

UPDATE

This gives me great pleasure to announce that he got out about an hour ago buy paying off the station. Lol his sister actually took the money out of the atm in the station.

good for you, make sure you use clean needles. you wouldnt want to catch anything now!