Help Shipping Personal Effects Home To Canada

CMFarang

I am in the process of sending my Personal Belongings back home to Canada.

In need a Shipping Company that is reliable and reasonably priced... HELP :wacko: !

Can Anyone recommend a company that is Thailand wide or Hopefully Located in CHIANG MAI that will deal with the process of exporting my Stuff ? An export Company / Agent is what I need..

Email addresses are a preferred form of contact with these companies.:whistling: So include them in your reply if you have them please.

Website address are also Helpful..

Don't forget to include those Horror Stories to keep this entertaining as well.:crazy:About Exporting , I already dealt with the Importing Scams.

THANX for any help :emot-kiss:

• 2 months later...

I have not used them yet from here but can recommend Allied Pickfords - contact Michael for a written quote +66 2 361 3961

50/808 moo 3 soi la salle road Sukamvit

Cost also depends on the following:

- your shipment delivered port to port, or door to door.

- they pack for you, or you pack yourself

- if you pay by credit card (fees) or cash (currency)

- insurance

Also try Crown Removals.

Transpo/Asiantigers has an office on 2nd Ring Rd./Hwy 121. Just east of Hang Dong Road on the north side. They cleared my Canadian shipment and shipped to CM. They should be able to arrange all international shipping as required. I found them very efficicient and they have a great reputation. I have a 4x4x8 crate available if interested. It was custom made in Canada.

I have not used them yet from here but can recommend Allied Pickfords - contact Michael for a written quote +66 2 361 3961

50/808 moo 3 soi la salle road Sukamvit

Cost also depends on the following:

- your shipment delivered port to port, or door to door.

- they pack for you, or you pack yourself

- if you pay by credit card (fees) or cash (currency)

- insurance

Also try Crown Removals.

They may have done a decent job for others, but my personal experience of Allied Pickfords leads to the conclusion:

AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!!!

They managed to delay my shipment by three weeks (one container from Bangkok to Chiang Mai) and cause ~5,000 baht extra and unnecessary costs. (Not to mention other things that I cannot specify due to Thai libel laws.)

/ Priceless

• 2 weeks later...