Beer Lao For Sale In Cm ?

bangkokcitylimits

We sell BeerLao and BeerLao Dark here at The Olde Bell. If you want to buy it wholesale by the case to drink at home, Makro have secured the rights - it would appear the sole rights- to sell it here in chiang Mai

Thanks, I'm off to the Makro now ! (and will check out your place soon)

Please post what happens, I've never seen it there but it's my fav!

We sell BeerLao and BeerLao Dark here at The Olde Bell. If you want to buy it wholesale by the case to drink at home, Makro have secured the rights - it would appear the sole rights- to sell it here in chiang Mai

Thanks, I'm off to the Makro now ! (and will check out your place soon)

Please post what happens, I've never seen it there but it's my fav!

What happens ? I bought few boxes and will sell it in my shop soon for a very friendly price.

Jungle Chef

The Makro on Hang Dong has cases of Beer Lao for sale. The dark is not cheap and the pale is about half the price. To find it go in and bear right before you get to the meat/fish etc. It's with all the rest of the beer at the end of the aisle about 2 over. It's a little hidden away like most things in Makro but worth the effort.

Happy hunting.

Jungle Chef

The Makro on Hang Dong has cases of Beer Lao for sale. The dark is not cheap and the pale is about half the price. To find it go in and bear right before you get to the meat/fish etc. It's with all the rest of the beer at the end of the aisle about 2 over. It's a little hidden away like most things in Makro but worth the effort.

Happy hunting.

thanks for the update, I'll chk it our for sure! enjoy the brew

• 4 months later...

Jungle Chef

Happy hunting.

I am having a craving --- is this still accurate? Anyone know a place in town to get it by the case (both dark and pale!) I feel a party coming on (Songkran!) and am having all of my staff over one afternoon evening!

Was in Makro (Hang Dong rd) the other day and they had cases of the Beer Lao and Beer Lao dark, not cheap but its there. Tops also sell it.

Great! Thanks, I will try Tops KSK tmw!

Jungle Chef

Happy hunting.

I am having a craving --- is this still accurate? Anyone know a place in town to get it by the case (both dark and pale!) I feel a party coming on (Songkran!) and am having all of my staff over one afternoon evening!

'i am having a craving'? all of my staff 'one afternoon evening'? you have been at the beer too heavy buddy

Jungle Chef

Happy hunting.

'i am having a craving'? all of my staff 'one afternoon evening'? you have been at the beer too heavy buddy

Pardon me for the typo of "afternoon/evening", don't worry about my alcohol consumption as I will know I am past the point of no return when I turn pro-red :)

edit to add

Craving for something better than Heineken!

Edited by jdinasia