Big Bike Parking In Subway

Markaew

I have encountered a problem maybe some of you have encountered or may have a solution. I ride to the subway every day on my Honda 750. A park-and-ride subway. They have an area for motorbikes which is empty in the morning and packed in the afternoon. If I park in this area I can't get out in the afternoon. Security will not allow MC parking with cars. A conversation with the security supervisor revealed that he cannot/doesn't give a sh-t about big bikes. They had an area outside the motorbike area for big bikes and now they blocked it off. The supervisor claims that management above him said he cannot provide parking for big bikes and they cannot park with cars. What are you guys doing for parking? Anybody have this problem?

I have several times been unable to get out after getting into motorbike parking areas with a long chopper. Most of the time I just park with the cars and be damned to any person who says anything. But if I do get caught, I just start moving the other bikes and ask a security guard for help moving them. I have never had one refuse to help me. Once I backed up the incoming traffic because I couldn't get out, not on purpose. I soon found myself with 4 helpers who had jumped off their scooters.

I guess if I were you I would ask nicely again, and explain the situation. Maybe they will let you park in the motorcycle area, but in such a ways as to get out easily, like near their booth or near the exit. Or, I have also had to park in a jack@ss kind of way, taking up more than my fair share of space, know that it would be difficult getting out.

Good luck.