Latex Mattress

MisterMan

I bought a couple online from "latexinovations" in Bangkok. Half the price of the Phuket shops.

I have a 15cm, the spare bed had a 10 but we ended up putting a 5 on top just to make it that little bit more luxurious.

Best night of sleep you can have!

I have no affiliation to this company - I'm just a very satisfied customer!

LP

a 2 inch topper makes wonders to any bed. Used to be hard to find, but now at Home Pro at approx 2500 baht for king sixe

Used to have a latex in Hua Hin. After 6 months the bedroom still smelled rubber, so replaced it

Is that one at home pro 100& Latex?

There is a little Russian shop here in Kata. Sort of scary though as it is for Russians, might be super high prices.

and Latexinovations, how doe their prices compare? They did not return an email to me. Ye I know he is on this forum somewhere..but don't have time to look.

If you buy a 15cm is that a mattress or topper? And what do you put it on?

a 2 inch topper makes wonders to any bed. Used to be hard to find, but now at Home Pro at approx 2500 baht for king sixe

Used to have a latex in Hua Hin. After 6 months the bedroom still smelled rubber, so replaced it

Is that one at home pro 100& Latex?

There is a little Russian shop here in Kata. Sort of scary though as it is for Russians, might be super high prices.

and Latexinovations, how doe their prices compare? They did not return an email to me. Ye I know he is on this forum somewhere..but don't have time to look.

If you buy a 15cm is that a mattress or topper? And what do you put it on?

15 cm i d call a matress, can be used on steel net or wood.

Dont know if the Home Pro 2 inches are 100% latex, but after a week the smell is gone, so not like a rubber farm or condom shop any more :) Still comfy after a year, need to get one more before they sell out ;)

I bought a couple online from "latexinovations" in Bangkok. Half the price of the Phuket shops.

I have a 15cm, the spare bed had a 10 but we ended up putting a 5 on top just to make it that little bit more luxurious.

Best night of sleep you can have.

LP

What about the smell factor? One poster mentions "After 6 months" still smells like rubber yet another claims after two weeks the smell is gone. I don't think either of these were from Latex Innovations but would like to know what you think. BTW everything has some sort of aroma.