Another Abhisit Flip-Flop Vendor Arrested

george

cut/Perhaps you should associate a bit with them, they seem to have a lot to teach you/cut

Well, you and one or two others are investing an extaordinary amount of time on Thai Visa doing just that ;) . Btw, did you find Thai Visa because you needed advice about a visa (I did)? Or did someone suggest that you need to 'educate' the farang who post on it?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cut/Perhaps you should associate a bit with them, they seem to have a lot to teach you/cut

Well, you and one or two others are investing an extaordinary amount of time on Thai Visa doing just that ;) . Btw, did you find Thai Visa because you needed advice about a visa (I did)? Or did someone suggest that you need to 'educate' the farang who post on it?

Thai Visa isn't just about Thai visas. I suppose you're having a go at George and co too, for educating farangs about Thailand?

I mainly spend my time in the family and children forum giving advice on Thai family law, you're welcome there if you want to learn more about that subject :)