Short Video Of The Parade In Chiang Mai

msg362

Very nice video - thanks!

I know you're not a 16 year old Lisu girl.........are you? But if you do actually have connections to a Lisu village, video footage of the next Lisu New Year would be nice. It's been 4 years since I last went up Wawee to Doi Laan and I'll probably miss it again this year. sad.gif

MSG362,

Nice video. Well done. I like the Mae Jo video too. I must make a point of seeing it next year.

It's a pity that the first line of your post read ....

"We know what you want.. 24 hours service to your room!" (Bangkok Girl Massage) Google Ad. Not appropriate in my opinion.

It's a bit strange, but the google ad is embedded in your post when I open it with Opera browser, but not with Firefox! Any ideas from the tech guys why that might be?

Edited by thinkinofstayin

Very nice video - thanks!

I know you're not a 16 year old Lisu girl.........are you? But if you do actually have connections to a Lisu village, video footage of the next Lisu New Year would be nice. It's been 4 years since I last went up Wawee to Doi Laan and I'll probably miss it again this year. sad.gif

I've tried in the past to take still images at night with little success, ( it's the central fluorescent light or no light at all) but this year with a decent video camera,I'll try to get video. If I do I'll post it

Cheers

msg,

now that you have shown us all that you are able to produce beautiful high quality videos, would you mind letting the interested audience read what equipment you used?:rolleyes:

Thanks! :jap:

Panasonic HMC 150 ( SD card AVCHD) edited either in Premiere Pro or iMovie, handheld, shotgun mic