26 Year Old Thai Girl Found Dead

syd barrett

A deceased Thai lady, was removed from Ruay Sameuh apartment room 308 yesterday August 11th 2005. She was wrapped in a bed sheet and hidden under the bed. People's suspicions arose after a smell and employers became concerned after she failed to show for work.

A Thai gentleman from the same apartment block is helping police with their enquiries.

The Ruay Sameuh apartments are located on Soi Xzyte near the disco of the same name.

Woman found dead inside her Central Pattaya Apartment

Police Major Sanai from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Ruay Samer Apartments near the Excite Discotheque on Pattaya Third Road to report on the suspected murder of a woman inside one of the rooms. Police went to room number 308 and found the decomposing body of Khun Narisara aged 27. She was known to live with her Husband Khun Apirak aged 31 who works in a Gay Bar inside Soi Pattayaland 3, otherwise known as Boyz Town. He is prime suspect for the murder as he has now disappeared from town and has not reported for work for the last two days. An insight into their lives was given by neighbors who mentioned that Khun Narisara was an attractive woman and would often attract the attention of other men. This may be a motive for the killing. Police are now hunting for Khun Apirak, the prime suspect in this murder case.

-Pattaya City News

Friday 12th August 2005

Police Major Sanai from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Ruay Samer Apartments near the Excite Discotheque on Pattaya Third Road to report on the suspected murder of a woman inside one of the rooms. Police went to room number 308 and found the decomposing body of Khun Narisara aged 27. She was known to live with her Husband Khun Apirak aged 31 who works in a Gay Bar inside Soi Pattayaland 3, otherwise known as Boyz Town. He is prime suspect for the murder as he has now disappeared from town and has not reported for work for the last two days. An insight into their lives was given by neighbors who mentioned that Khun Narisara was an attractive woman and would often attract the attention of other men. This may be a motive for the killing. Police are now hunting for Khun Apirak, the prime suspect in this murder case.

-Pattaya City News

Friday 12th August 2005

She was an attractive woman...husband works in a Gay Bar.

Recipe for disaster methinks! :o

-Pattaya City News

Friday 12th August 2005

Only in thailand!

She was an attractive woman...husband works in a Gay Bar.

Recipe for disaster methinks! :o

Edited by lovethailandlongtime

You said it not I? Article implies this.... "Khun Narisara was an attractive woman and would often attract the attention of other men." Neighbours are implying it subtly though.

Anyways its irrelevant, just find it odd thats all - nearly 99.9 % working in Boyz Town are gay or bisexual.

Latest reports coming through to me suggest a different story; The lady was a cashier in Pattaya Land; she was receiving the attentions of a fellow resident of her apartments on Soi Xzyte and told her boss, because she feared he was obsessed with (her).

The fellow Thai resident gentleman was (allegedly) a heavy drug user and it is unclear that the motive was theft or sexual; as reports I am receiving was that her clothing was semi-removed when her body was discovered.

As I understand it, she lived alone and one Thai gentleman is in custody.

"Anyways its irrelevant, just find it odd thats all - nearly 99.9 % working in Boyz Town are gay or bisexual. "

I think I might disagree with such an extreme view. Because they WORK in Boyztown doesn't mean they part their hair any differently. I've known a couple girls that had thai BF's working there and it was strickly an occupational thing. They can make ten times as much there as slinging bricks at a construction site.

-----------------------------------------

"Hmm PCN has it wrong?? "

It's a relatively rare day when PCN and Pattaya Mail agree on the same story, much less when either of them get it right! :o

~WISteve

WiSteve -know quite a few owners of establishment in Boyz Town - pretty much agree with me on my previous statement. I'm not saying there aren't exceptions, but majority most definitely are gay/bisexual.

PCN comment was sarcasm!!! :o (i'm quite aware of their factual inconsistencies.)

Edited by britmaveric

I have a couple of gay Farang friends, and the two thingsthey all complain of is the amount of hetero service boys working in Boytown and the rather high prices of the drinks!

Lots of the workers have a girlfriend/wife & children at home waiting for them!

Obviously none of the bar owners are going to admit this, not realy conducive for business :o

I have a couple of gay Farang friends, and the two thingsthey all complain of is the amount of hetero service boys working in Boytown and the rather high prices of the drinks!

Obviously none of the bar owners are going to admit this, not realy conducive for business  :D

Some pretty good acting is going on!!! :o

Obviously none of the bar owners are going to admit this, not realy conducive for business  :D

Some pretty good acting is going on!!! :o

Call most of em Oscar :D

QUOTE:Lots of the workers have a girlfriend/wife & children at home waiting for them!

I bet the wife/girlfriend doesn't know which way to turn!?

Back on topic; I am still not seeing any printed reports of this possible murder story; any more information?

An update as of this morning.

the girl that was murdered was a waitress at the Cafe Kronborg resturant & bar on Soi Diana. Her name was Aun, she had worked there for a couple of years. Was a very quite girl who just went about her work, she had niether a thai nor Farang boyfriend. The guy that has been charged with her murder was her next door neighbour who lived with his thai girlfriend. seems he got in thru the window from the balcony & killed her. He is indeed a dancer in one of the gay clubs in town. The cops got fairly hot on this one as many of the CID police knew her as they sometimes eat in the resturant where she works. Apparently they pulled out all stops to find this guy. Story was they traced him thru selling her phone in one of the phone stops.

As usual the Pattaya news outlets got it stuffed up.

Harv