Uk Number To My Thai Cellular

2Na

I wish to recommend a new service, that will attache a UK local number to your Thai cellular/land line.

Your family and friends (and probably customers) can save money on their international calls and you don't have to sit next to a computer with headphones and microphone like a call center operator :rolleyes:

You can register through this website: http://www.free-number.com

It can be applied on Chinese numbers also.

How much per minute is it to call the "UK" number?

This really depends on your package in the UK.

Basically you will get a o2 number, so all rates will be calculated according to that.

It will always be cheaper then to call from the UK to Thailand via international calls services.

(to clarify: the UK number will be used for people from the UK to call to your Thai number, and not for you to call that number from Thailand)

use Ture landline or mobile press 006 before the country code than ur UK mumber u want to call.

cost about 4 B for land line call and about 6 to mobile no# (actually can use with any countries)

cheap and the signal pretty good.

And how much your dear ones will pay if they are in the UK and wants to use their "009"?

It might be better for them to use that free UK number service that I just recommended, no?

Edited by 2Na

use Ture landline or mobile press 006 before the country code than ur UK mumber u want to call.

cost about 4 B for land line call and about 6 to mobile no# (actually can use with any countries)

cheap and the signal pretty good.

And how much your dear ones will pay if they are in the UK and wants to use their "009"?

It might be better for them to use that free UK number service that I just recommended, no?

www.call2.com - I pay less than one baht a minute to call the UK (from a cellphone). I'm sure it will be similar in the opposite direction.

I use True for calls to the UK and they advertise a rate using 006 of 1 baht a minute, Clear line and the costs seem to be the same as advertised

But the OP is about calls from UK to Thailand so dialling 006 isn't going to work.

Thank you PattayaParent, but who cares about OPs these days anyway ;)