Usa Passport Last Page

Can you use the last page in your USA passport. I have 24 pages and then a blank back flap page. Is this page useable for Visa runs??? I do not want to get additional pages since I am returning to USA 2 weeks after my last visa run. ( non-immigrant O visa)

Thank you for posts

I do not want to get additional pages since I am returning to USA 2 weeks after my last visa run.

Do you intend to get extra pages added in the USA? If so what is the reasoning for that? I have never had extra pages added in the USA, have always had extra pages added here in BKK. (Prior to them charging a fee.)

You might be better off biting the bullet and getting the extra pages added prior to your next visa run just to be on the safe side. :thumbsup:

The question is for what do you need the last page ?

If it is because your current visa runs out and you wanna use that page for a new thai visa best option would be to follow the advises from above.

However if you visa will run out and what you actually wanna do is a border run to Cambodia to get the 14 days extension and you need that space for a cambodian visa there is one option.

I had a similar problem a few years ago and what I did is to follow one of Cambodian immigration official who greet you at the Bride (poipet border) offering their special VIP fast service. I comment him about the problem and for another 10USD he pasted the visa over some very old stamp in my passport so I suspect that you could do the same with that last page.

Anyways since this is not very legal consider that as your last option only !