Back On The Roads - Video

dunder

Btw... With smaller, better and cheaper cameras more bikers are buying them to film their adventures.

Could the moderators of this forum get us a "sticky/pinned topic" for videos by the members in the bikes section?

I can't speak for all the other members - but I would love to see more motorcycle videos here :ph34r:

Gillar videon, skön låt.

hehe.. So you were here as well. Thanks bro

Nice vid - shame about the music. Bike sounded great while I could hear it!

Thx.. It is an old song with my main man Promoe (ft Capleton) that I love.. but I guess it's fine not to like it;)

The sound of the bike might be even lovelier music though!! Unfortunately the wind noise takes over around 100kph

Cheers

Btw... With smaller, better and cheaper cameras more bikers are buying them to film their adventures.

Could the moderators of this forum get us a "sticky/pinned topic" for videos by the members in the bikes section?

I can't speak for all the other members - but I would love to see more motorcycle videos here :ph34r:

Should I interpret the lack of responses as that I am the only one interested in such a topic? or has this been discussed before?

Edited by dunder

Should I interpret the lack of responses as that I am the only one interested in such a topic? or has this been discussed before?

Im with you, im gettin a cam as soon as possible.

I like the vids too I watch with me Motorcycle Helmet on :crazy: what bike is it, the green gives something away it sounds like a 1000.?

I like the vids too I watch with me Motorcycle Helmet on :crazy: what bike is it, the green gives something away it sounds like a 1000.?

Pretty sure its a zx-10....

Pretty sure its a zx-10....

Sure ?? looked a bit upright for ZX10, come on " dunder "???

In my younger days I rode the wheels of everything I slung a leg over....even going to the shops for bread and milk. Probably did some silly things. But today is different...I too would zip down the freeway at enjoyable velocity cos the traffic is all going one way and there's no intersections to worry about.....just the dam_n cops and their radar! On surface streets, I think I will just take it easy. Life is to short!

Something wrong with your tacho? I didn't see the needle in the green 'go' zone at all! :lol:

hoho.. oh well. Bangkok driving is somewhat special and you better be careful;)

In my younger days I rode the wheels of everything I slung a leg over....even going to the shops for bread and milk. Probably did some silly things. But today is different...I too would zip down the freeway at enjoyable velocity cos the traffic is all going one way and there's no intersections to worry about.....just the dam_n cops and their radar! On surface streets, I think I will just take it easy. Life is to short!

It sure is..

Sure ?? looked a bit upright for ZX10, come on " dunder "???

ZX 10-R (2009) . 100% sure=)

so am I.. :) It is a zx-10r

At the moment me and the 10 are in Chiang Mai doing some amazing riding. Hopefully there will be some nice videos from the trip as well.. Life as a biker in Thailand is great and even better when travelling in the northern parts!

Cheers

Edited by dunder